Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Australian based Pantheon Rise of Fallen Fansite up now!

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

All Australian Pantheon Fans Rejoice! 

There is now a place to call home in Australia! 

Please come and visit the website (still a work in progress) at:

http://ausethonrisen.enjin.com/

We are looking to build a strong Oceanic community and to spread the word, see if we can get some more backers from Australia to help speed the development along! 

I look forward to chatting with you on the site! 

See you there! 

Burdock.

Comments

• DamonVileDamonVile Member UncommonPosts: 4,818
    I'm guessing current news on the game wont be a big thing for this new fansite ?
  • UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791
    Originally posted by DamonVile
    I'm guessing current news on the game wont be a big thing for this new fansite ?

That's what I was thinking.   

• Swids2010Swids2010 Member Posts: 244
    I thought this was effectively dead when they found out he was stealing from the KS fund

• BrandusBrandus Member UncommonPosts: 4

Probably not the best idea making another website. The official site has like 7 active members, 5 being promoted mods. The only remaining fansite hasn't had a non "farewell" post in over a month.

• burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420
    I am sure I am not the only Australian fan of Pantheon, so lets get together and make it the best we can! Are you a fan of Vanguard? I am sure the are plenty out there, this is Brad Mcquaids brainchild and I loved Vanguard. Lets unite and get this beast moving forward!
  • RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 565
    Originally posted by burdock2
    I am sure I am not the only Australian fan of Pantheon, so lets get together and make it the best we can! Are you a fan of Vanguard? I am sure the are plenty out there, this is Brad Mcquaids brainchild and I loved Vanguard. Lets unite and get this beast moving forward!

I don't know know whether to laugh at you or feel sorry for you, and both for the same reason. The fact that, if you're serious, you're investing this much of your hopes and dreams into this 'game' that was nothing more than a cash grab scam so Brad could pocket a quick 50k on his name. Face it man, Brad was playing the part of the Nigerian Prince who had a vast fortune for you and all you had to do was give him money first for security. And you fell for it. Move on man, the scam is over.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Is the OP working on Pantheon?  I'm not sure how else to explain this momentous lapse of reason.  
  • BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Originally posted by flizzer
    Is the OP working on Pantheon?  I'm not sure how else to explain this momentous lapse of reason.  

Maybe Aus doesn't have an extradition treaty with the US and McQuaid is heading that way... :P

• Dr_ShivinskiDr_Shivinski Member UncommonPosts: 311

This is the second thread I've seen like this today. Just pay them no mind at all. 

Anyone foolish enough to put money into a game where the lead dev has been caught with his hand in the cookie jar deserves what they have (or don't have) coming to them.

• zwei2zwei2 Member Posts: 361

Yes, I am a big fan of Vanguard, but no, I will not support whatever he is doing now. He has to come clean with all the 10+ years of nonsense that has haunted all the games he had a foot on before gaining any further support, starting from returning the 45k+++ back to the development coffers, if it was not done yet.

The possibility of the universe collapsing into a singularity is higher than the birth of a perfect MMORPG.

• crabdogcrabdog Member Posts: 30

Rawrrrr only 43 months to go!

SLAP! Reality check. 

Vaporware and incoming excuses detected.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Swids2010
    I thought this was effectively dead when they found out he was stealing from the KS fund

Well he stole it from his own websites funds, can't steal from KS.

Technically he's claiming he was getting a salary advance (of 3 months) which would have put his salary on a starting new project at 180k a year.  Which is unrealistic and insane.

Brad has proven himself untrustworthy.

Sorry to say.

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    If you go under the "Latest Updates" section of the main pantheon site brad has posts where hes apparently filling positions with volunteers... People are really willing to do this?
  • CendhariaCendharia Member UncommonPosts: 319

We are looking to build a strong Oceanic community and to spread the word, see if we can get some more backers from Australia to help speed the development along! 

See you there! 

Burdock.

Oh Hey thanks for the information Burdock :)   Been looking for more information on this game. :)

• DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Originally posted by Cendharia
    Originally posted by summitus

The OP has already had a thread locked that was about this , he started attacking and insulting anyone that said anything negative about this guy and his game.

all I can say is this OP needs a reality check ... /facepalm.

So, if you don't like what he posts, why are you paying him any attention? :)

Eventually because this is a known fraud and people who aren't as blind should be warned.

Harbinger of Fools
  • NetspookNetspook Member UncommonPosts: 1,583

See you there! 

Burdock.

For the .000001% of you, that doesn't know this already:

Pantheon has fallen, and isn't rising. Brad ran a scam and have probably spent your money already.

That's why we're laughing at threads like this.

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

you again...

didn't you had enough of bad reactions on this game in this thread, or did you came for more? :D

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364

too bad the devs wont follow you.

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• LordZeikLordZeik Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Will Brad's Medical expenses be cheaper in Australia? Stay tuned to find out folks!
  • jons000jons000 Member Posts: 13
    Originally posted by korent1991

They made the OP a developer for Pantheon now... The sad part is that I'm not joking.

• BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465
    Originally posted by jons000
    Originally posted by korent1991

They made the OP a developer for Pantheon now... The sad part is that I'm not joking.

Some times the truth is better than fiction.... or more pathetic at least.