Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New crowdfunding campaign for this "game" (by which I mean scam)

saxifrsaxifr Member UncommonPosts: 381

I've read that Pantheon: Crowdfund My Exorbitant Lifestyle will be having another round of crowdfunding soon. I thought I would throw in a poll to see how much people think it will raise"

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

Comments

• redbug1redbug1 Member Posts: 21
    So many people have a boner for brad, its kind of like religion. It can be an obvious scam that even a child will question, but since people who are stupid do not like to be wrong, even a child may get bitten for doubting this will happen.
  • saxifrsaxifr Member UncommonPosts: 381
    Originally posted by redbug1
    So many people have a boner for brad, its kind of like religion. It can be an obvious scam that even a child will question, but since people who are stupid do not like to be wrong, even a child may get bitten for doubting this will happen.

It's actually kind of fascinating to observe, though, isn't it?

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

• Geebus80Geebus80 Member Posts: 92

people that support this egotistical piece of flesh are just bad consumers, harming us all by supporting immoral business practices and substandard product quality.

Originally posted by Geebus80

people that support this egotistical piece of flesh are just bad consumers, harming us all by supporting immoral business practices and substandard product quality.

as a consumer of gaming products, I wouldn't trust the guy with a nickle.

As a human being, I would really love to see the guy overcome his issues and get his act together.

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

• JorlJorl Member UncommonPosts: 257
    Originally posted by saxifr

I've read that Pantheon: Crowdfund My Exorbitant Lifestyle will be having another round of crowdfunding soon. I thought I would throw in a poll to see how much people think it will raise"

Do you have any thing to back up your claims? Or did someone just pissed in your cornflakes?

Originally posted by Jorl

Do you have any thing to back up your claims? Or did someone just pissed in your cornflakes?

If you like, I'd be happy to read some of the other threads in this forum and some of the articles on the financial woes experienced with this scam out loud to you...

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

• LordZeikLordZeik Member UncommonPosts: 276
    Didn't this guy already pocket 45k for medical expenses? If you guys want to throw money away I got a few projects I can pitch to you guys.
  • BurntvetBurntvet Member RarePosts: 3,465

This is the ultimate experiment, testing: "How hard is it to separate a fool from his/her money?"

lol quote from the pantheon website:

"While crowdfunding went very well initially, that money is now drying up and we need to find investors."

I bet I know where they could find 45,000!

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

• JacxolopeJacxolope Member UncommonPosts: 1,140

"While crowdfunding went very well initially, that money is now drying up and we need to find investors."

LOL- This guy is fucking unreal.

Him and Jason Appleton from Greed Monger need to combine forces .

• NadiaNadia Member UncommonPosts: 11,798

more text

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/

We are still accepting crowdfunding. The only change is that we are no longer offering tangible items like t-shirts. But all of the other awards remain valid. Any money you could send this way will be used to maintain the web site, purchase software and assets we need, and to occasionally send some money to the volunteers as a thank you.

better than the prior text they posted at least

--------------------------------------------------------------

ANY MONEY PLEDGED WILL NOT BEING GOING TOWARDS DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME; INSTEAD IT WILL GO TOWARDS KEEPING THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING AND TO OTHER MAINTENANCE COSTS. WE WILL ADVISE YOU WHEN AND IF THIS CHANGES.

• sirphobossirphobos Member UncommonPosts: 620
    I don't know whether to laugh or cry at the thought that there may still be people out there giving money to this project.
  • DashiDMVDashiDMV Member Posts: 362
    Burdock2

5/18/14

We all need to back this game! Its made by the maker of Everquest and Vanguard!! We only need 160,000 people donating $5 each to get this game funded! Please help us realise the vision! 

Please go to this site and pledge, so we can get the vision realised - it will be the best MMORPG ever! 

Update: 5/27/14:

Please welcome Burdock to the Lore Team!  He comes all the way from down under!

• MeridiasBeaconMeridiasBeacon Member Posts: 86

he could have gotten much more if the word "sandbox" or "sandboxy" is displayed multiple times; don't need to provide a huge list of features

• sirphobossirphobos Member UncommonPosts: 620
    I'm starting to have some morbid curiosity that really wants this game to get released.
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Originally posted by Jacxolope

LOL- This guy is fucking unreal.

Him and Jason Appleton from Greed Monger need to combine forces .

LMAO

Brad will take care of raking in the money and spend it on "supplies" while Jason will sue anyone posting information about their history.

Harbinger of Fools
  • psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

Hopefully law enforcement gets involved for fraud and misappropriation. 

At this point he deserves to be going to prison.

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939
    Wish I could vote but my choice isn't there. The one that says no way you are a crook.
    I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

Originally posted by Nadia

more text

We are still accepting crowdfunding. The only change is that we are no longer offering tangible items like t-shirts. But all of the other awards remain valid. Any money you could send this way will be used to maintain the web site, purchase software and assets we need, and to occasionally send some money to the volunteers as a thank you.

ANY MONEY PLEDGED WILL NOT BEING GOING TOWARDS DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME; INSTEAD IT WILL GO TOWARDS KEEPING THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING AND TO OTHER MAINTENANCE COSTS. WE WILL ADVISE YOU WHEN AND IF THIS CHANGES.

One has to wonder if McQuaid is still drawing his 15,000 a month salary...does that get paid before anything else does?

RELAX!@!! BREATHE!!!

• Siris23Siris23 Member UncommonPosts: 388

Your pole is missing an option:

• enough to actually make a viable product (but they'll waste it all and need more)
  • asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788
    Originally posted by redbug1

I'm all for spreading this "religion" for no other reason than not doing so just gives him more chances to scam people who don't normally keep up with MMO news enough to realize what he's about.  For the average person, all they will see is the typical "From the creative force behind Everquest" or " From legendary game designer Brad McQuaid."  They may read that and get the false impression that their investing in something by a professional, without realizing his history.

You make me like charity

• AdamantineAdamantine Member RarePosts: 5,085
    Originally posted by asmkm22

I'm all for spreading this "religion" for no other reason than [...].

Man, how did I *not* miss this kind of level of discussion. This is silkyvenom / Vanguard at launch level, all over again.

I'll just sit back and wait. Maybe he'll come up with a good game. Maybe he wont. Either way, I'll not do anything else than for every other game out there - I'll check the reviews once its out.

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Ah Pantheon... the Star Citizen people didn't buy into so massively.

• AmbrosiaAmorAmbrosiaAmor Member Posts: 915
    Originally posted by Nadia

Amazing... he should define what "occasionally" means to him. Once a week? Once a month? Once a year?

This discussion has been closed.