Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Guild [NA-Daggerfall]

xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310
Hello, my name is Xpiher Duminous and I'm looking for a guild with a strong RvR presence and a strong late night/early morning presence to play ESO.  The reason I'm specifically looking for a guild with a strong early morning/late night crew is because my work schedule is subject to change at a moments notice and I often times work nights and weekends. I've a strong gaming experience and very much interested in large scale PvP aspect of the game. My character is fairly new (only level 18) but I'm eager to level up quickly and get the RvR screen in full force. I currently play a sorc (made during early access) with a templar alt (not leveled). My gaming experience is rich as I've lead several guilds and have been in a leadership position in pretty much every guild which I've served with, but due to real life I'm primarily looking to be a follower/member unless the need arises for leadership after I've established myself within a clan.

Games:
Currently playing:Nothing
Will play: Darkfall: Unholy Wars
Past games:
Guild Wars 2 - Xpiher Duminous
Xpiher's GW2
GW 1 - Xpiher Duminous
Darkfall - Xpiher Duminous (NA) retired
AoC - Xpiher (Tyranny) retired
Warhammer - Xpiher

Comments

• xpiherxpiher Member UncommonPosts: 3,310