Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Place All Beta Key Offers and Requests in Here (Read first post)

Comments

• CaloranCaloran Member UncommonPosts: 35

Bored and heavily sedated. Could use a key if anyone has a spare.

• kamounipkamounip Member Posts: 7
    got one ty!
  • VoreDockVoreDock Member UncommonPosts: 128
    i am looking for a beta key anyone got one for a everyday player 
  • NivisiruNivisiru Member UncommonPosts: 186

Key please!

If and when I get extra keys, I'll make sure to pass on the love to others here.

• LegereLegere Member UncommonPosts: 123

Can I get in line for a key? :)

MMORPG.COM use some muscle and wrestle some keys off those folks over at SOE.

• CandyCaneNJCandyCaneNJ Member UncommonPosts: 187
    asked for a refund from ESO which was a big disappointment, so I really would GREATLY appreciate a Beta Key to Landmark, thank you!! 
  • papa22papa22 Member Posts: 2
    pls key guys:|
  • nu1mlocknu1mlock Member Posts: 1

I got myself a 7-day beta key from a giveaway that I redeemed last Sunday. However, after an hour of playing I noticed that this is a game I don't want to play alone, but play with friends.

So if anyone has an extra key, I'd love to have it so I can give it to a friend of mine. Otherwise my own key has been a waste and that would suck. :( I'm all for purchasing the game right now but I'm not going to take a chance before I've experienced it with a friend of mine.

Thanks!

• Mr_WolfxMr_Wolfx Member Posts: 176
    Anyone got a spare key? Just finished Ground Zeroes and I need something to fill this void inside of me. It aches for LM..

Yes I have a dream… And its not some MLK dream for equality. …I wanna own a decommissioned lighthouse …And I wanna live at the top… And nobody knows I live there. …And theres a button that I can press, and launch that lighthouse into space.

• ripstar75ripstar75 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for a beta key to give Everquest Next a try, Any key would be greatly appreciated, Thank you. :)
  • EightBitNinjaEightBitNinja Member UncommonPosts: 34
    I have 4 closed beta keys to give away on a blog that I am working on.  Head to WTF-Gaming for a chance to win one!
  • xeonwalesxeonwales Member Posts: 3

Old time Everquest II Player looking for a Beta invite if anyone has a spare :)

Thank you

• chipgmchipgm Member Posts: 50
    I am giving away limited and full beta keys. monday - friday 8-10 am est and evening streams at random times. Come jump in follow and join the chat channel. http://www.twitch.tv/chipgm
  • JustARandomPandaJustARandomPanda Member Posts: 61

Would love a beta key if anyone has one to give.

Thanks.

Playing Now: The Secret World, Guild Wars 2, Neverwinter

Playing soon: Landmark beta, Swordman beta

• HawthornHawthorn Member UncommonPosts: 43

Nvidia is ginving away 7 day beta keys for Landmark till the 18th.

http://www.geforce.com/community/eqlandmarkbeta

• WishymashyWishymashy Member UncommonPosts: 1
    ---nevermind
  • DomenicusDomenicus Member UncommonPosts: 290
    If anyone has a spare beta key who would not mind to lend me, I would gladly use it to test the game. PM me if you can help me with that, thanks!
  • screwdrivoscrewdrivo Member Posts: 1
    Anyone else got a spare key? I signed up for beta a loooong time ago, and haven't gotten a peep back from Landmark. I'm super psyched about this game, and I'd love to demo it. PM a key my way if you have it!
  • D35tR0D35tR0 Member Posts: 3

Does anyone PLEASE have a BETA Key to spare, i have been a long time EQ player long ago and member of SOE for a long time, signed up for Beta months ago hoping to get in but nothing yet from SOE.  Please if you have a spare key i would much appreciate to try this game before i buy one of the packs... from all i've read and seen it seems awesome but you never really know until you see for yourself.

Hope someone still has one, it would be much appreciated and thank you for your time.

D

• az1987az1987 Member Posts: 1
    Looking for a beta key. PM if you have one please image
  • freeridemt78freeridemt78 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    PM a key here please?
  • BioFringeBioFringe Member Posts: 75

Good morning,

I'm looking for a beta key for a friend who is so stoked for this game. This will be her first beta so I've explained to her what would be expected of her as a tester and she's even more excited. Problem is that we're both broke as can be right now so I was hoping that some kind soul would see fit to offer her a beta key. I'll eventually purchase a founders pack for her and myself but until I can afford to do so it would be wonderful to see her jump into beta testing sooner rather than later as she's been going through a rough patch as of late. I honestly believe that she just needs something to focus her attention on and to take her away from the reality of life for a couple of hours a day.

Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you kindly.

This sentence is false.

• MystralzMystralz Member UncommonPosts: 52
    would like beta key pls I can give extinction aka dirty bomb by nexon beta key for a permanent one
  • funconfuncon Member UncommonPosts: 279
    Mail me a beta key and I will reply with a beta key to the super cool WildStar game.
  • lappie10lappie10 Member Posts: 2

If anyone got a spare beta key, i would love to test this game!

ik own