Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Attacks randomly don't work

Pratt2112Pratt2112 Member UncommonPosts: 1,636

Hello,

Posting this hoping someone can shed some light on what the deal is.

I've logged into Cabal Online about 5 times now, and 3 out of those 5 times, I was unable to attack anything. My attacks would just "fizzle". And this is on magic and melee characters.

One time I was able to switch channel that fixed it. But the other two times, it still didn't work.

Any idea what's going on there and how to address it?

Comments

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Sorry I don't play, but just wanted to mention that your post raised awareness of this game to me....it looks kinda fun and seems like it has a pretty good group dynamic from the videos i've watched, kinda surprised this has slipped by me for so many years, gonna download and try this out and maybe then I can give you some info, lol.

Also I was watching videos for Cabal 2 and it looks good but I didn't see a good group dynamic from the videos, looked kinda more restricted instancing maybe, is it going to be good?

Guess i'm getting ahead of myself I actually need to download and try this one to see if I even like it. 

• BraindomeBraindome Member UncommonPosts: 959

Hey, downloaded this game and been playing a few hours really like it, can't believe I never played this, so far pretty cool, like that it has PK lol "one of the few these days", kinda like Aura Kingdom but more hardcore.

Btw....I had a similar problem when I checked "Show Skill Animation" in the options menu, it made it where I couldn't attack anything, maybe there is a hotkey for it you hit or it may be checked, uncheck that box, hope it possibly helps.