Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anything new in WoW?

l0t3kl0t3k Member UncommonPosts: 4
For starters sorry if this is posted under the wrong area of the forums. Recently I have been trying to find an MMO to get into and nothing seems to be filling the void. The reason I quit WoW was because it started to get a little stale seemed like the only thing to do was run the timeless Isles or  do LFR for SoO.  At least that was pretty much it the last time I played. It has been a few months and i was wondering if they had added anything new yet to keep people occupied while they wait for WoD. If not and everything is the same i am not going to waste my money to go back and run circles in Stormwind.  Sorry for posting this here i was going to post directly on the WoW's forums but seeing as you have to be subscribed to post i didn't get very far. Anyway thanks for the help in advance =]

Comments

• BladestromBladestrom Member UncommonPosts: 5,001
    if there is anything new its in the patch notes you can access from the launcher.

rpg/mmorg history: Dun Darach>Bloodwych>Bards Tale 1-3>Eye of the beholder > Might and Magic 2,3,5 > FFVII> Baldur's Gate 1, 2 > Planescape Torment >Morrowind > WOW > oblivion > LOTR > Guild Wars (1900hrs elementalist) Vanguard. > GW2(1000 elementalist), Wildstar

Now playing GW2, AOW 3, ESO, LOTR, Elite D

• OhhPaigeyOhhPaigey Member RarePosts: 1,517
    Nothing that new, there's speculation of adding 1 new boss in a raid somewhere, also next patch you will be able to upgrade gear another 2 times. That's about it.
    When all is said and done, more is always said than done.
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Sorry man, Blizzard just doesn't have the kind of funds necessary to release new content on a regular basis!  :)