Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You all need to back this Game! We need your Support!!

13»

Comments

• Castekin1000Castekin1000 Member Posts: 36
    Originally posted by DMKano

In all seriousness I'd love to play Pantheon, I hope it gets made. 

Many creative folks have serious personality flaws, it doesn't make them any less brilliant.

Hi DMKano I have a question.  Other than swindling gullible fanboys out of there money what exactly is Brad brilliant at?

• BeelzebobbieBeelzebobbie Member UncommonPosts: 430
    wasn't this the game were the topdog used all the money on himself.
  • korent1991korent1991 Member UncommonPosts: 1,364
    Originally posted by Beelzebobbie
    wasn't this the game were the topdog used all the money on himself.

that's the one

"Happiness is not a destination. It is a method of life."
    -------------------------------

• comicguycomicguy Member Posts: 123
    Originally posted by summitus
    Originally posted by Tyggs

Thanks for the Dough Bros!!

Hmmmm .... I wonder how much that Beard Trim cost him ... I would guess about $45.00 ? ... :p

For a Donation of $5k, you have get to trim Brad's beard and have the title of "Stache Master"

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Originally posted by comicguy

Hmmmm .... I wonder how much that Beard Trim cost him ... I would guess about $45.00 ? ... :p

For a Donation of $5k, you have get to trim Brad's beard and have the title of "Stache Master"

One things for sure , he's got a nice " Stash " ... of other peoples money :p

• NavekNavek Member UncommonPosts: 71

For $5k you can trim his pubes into the shape of your choice

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414
    Originally posted by Navek

For $5k you can trim his pubes into the shape of your choice

Wasn't there also a Tier for $10,000 , where you get to wash his car and then as a Treat shag the Exhaust pipe when you have finished + a digital download of the game of course ..

• Jagwar_FangJagwar_Fang Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Originally posted by burdock2

We all need to back this game! Its made by the maker of Everquest and Vanguard!! We only need 160,000 people donating $5 each to get this game funded! Please help us realise the vision! 

Please go to this site and pledge, so we can get the vision realised - it will be the best MMORPG ever! 

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/members/home

Thankyou.

You seriously are asking us to support Brad "Epic Failure" McQuaid especially after you mention Vanguard?  Not only no, but hell f'ing NO! 

• BrenicsBrenics Member RarePosts: 1,939

I will support this game when you get rid of Brad and bring in someone that knows a little more about managing a MMO. I don't know maybe Bubbles the chimp!

But really Brad has to have no hands on with the project he is a washed up crook.

I'm not perfect but I'm always myself!

Star Citizen – The Extinction Level Event

4/13/15 > ELE has been updated look for 16-04-13.

http://www.dereksmart.org/2016/04/star-citizen-the-ele/

Enjoy and know the truth always comes to light!

• Jagwar_FangJagwar_Fang Member UncommonPosts: 264
    Originally posted by burdock2
    Funny how you all hate this game, but are posting in the forums - if you dont like it, dont post, there is plenty of people who do, and when it becomes the most popular MMO, you will no doubt go quiet and eat these words, as you will be too busy playing the game. 

I'm having flashbacks to the pre-Vanguard days.  All the fanbois were saying this exact thing about Vanguard while those of us in closed beta that were taking serious looks at the game knew damn good and well it was broke, were reporting and even screaming it and look where that game is.

Oh, and BTW, it could have and should have been the EQ2 most wanted and been huge, but  Brad the "genius" was in charge and the rest is history.

This discussion has been closed.