Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You all need to back this Game! We need your Support!!

burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420

We all need to back this game! Its made by the maker of Everquest and Vanguard!! We only need 160,000 people donating $5 each to get this game funded! Please help us realise the vision! 

Please go to this site and pledge, so we can get the vision realised - it will be the best MMORPG ever! 

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/members/home

Thankyou.

Comments

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

NOTE: ANY MONEY PLEDGED WILL NOT BEING GOING TOWARDS DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME; INSTEAD IT WILL GO TOWARDS KEEPING THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING AND TO OTHER MAINTENANCE COSTS. WE WILL ADVISE YOU WHEN AND IF THIS CHANGES.

And you want people to put their hard earned money into this .. are you fucking serious ?

Thanks but no thanks I'll give some money to charity instead.

• MoodsorMoodsor Member UncommonPosts: 712
    Right back a person who stole money from the Vanguard budget to pay for his drug abuse, and is now rumoured to have taken money from the Pantheon one aswell, I dont care what he did with EQ, this guy is a plague in the mmo industry.

• PemminPemmin Member UncommonPosts: 623
    LOL
  • rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    More enjoyment would be gained from throwing money on a fire than pledging towards the upkeep costs of a website.
  • RaagnarzRaagnarz Member RarePosts: 576
    Originally posted by burdock2

We all need to back this game! Its made by the maker of Everquest and Vanguard!! We only need 160,000 people donating $5 each to get this game funded! Please help us realise the vision! 

Please go to this site and pledge, so we can get the vision realised - it will be the best MMORPG ever! 

https://www.pantheonrotf.com/members/home

Thankyou.

Yeah sure let me back a game where Brad stole 45k from the development funds that weren't even his yet. Wait let me correct that by saying "took an advance" on money that wasn't even in the bank yet. Every one of his team members who he already screwed over has left the project. He had zero plan with his kickstarter. He wanted the public to buy him a studio and pay his staff based on his name alone. We all saw how well he managed the money side of Vanguards. Anyone who thought he deserved a second chance got bit in the ass this time around too when he took development funds and burned his team who were working on this project for free. He felt he deserved the money more than the people who were working with him to bring the project to light. In his eyes he was the only one who deserved money apparently since he didn't pay any of them their April due pay.

That said who knows why I am replying to this obvious troll/flamebait thread.

• SkymourneSkymourne Member UncommonPosts: 380

I'm not sure we'll ever see this type of game again, but if we do, i  damn sure know it's not coming from Brad.  That 35k better last a while.  It's his retirement money after all.

• xkamuixkamui Member UncommonPosts: 21
    I don't always post. But when it do, it's because I firmly do not support the man behind this game.
    Funny how you all hate this game, but are posting in the forums - if you dont like it, dont post, there is plenty of people who do, and when it becomes the most popular MMO, you will no doubt go quiet and eat these words, as you will be too busy playing the game. 

I think your reasoning is a little off here, I don't think its game people don't like , Its more the actions of the dev's that has people concerned .. and from everything that I personally have read on the matter, those concerns are more than justified. You have also just resorted to attacking anyone that has voiced these concerns.

• burdock2burdock2 Member UncommonPosts: 420
    The only attacks going on here are the unfounded, slanderous remarks about someone you have no knowlege about and only internet speculation and rumour. Perhaps, when you are not in possesion of the full facts, you should keep those opinions silent.
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Funny how you all hate this game, but are posting in the forums - if you dont like it, dont post, there is plenty of people who do, and when it becomes the most popular MMO, you will no doubt go quiet and eat these words, as you will be too busy playing the game. 

Well people should be well informed before they make a donation.

Be aware that not only as mentioned before will the funds go to keeping the doors open until real investors can be found, the game will also be developed by volunteers and other people working for free. This is generally not a very good idea if one is looking for a uniform code and well functioning software. Add to that how Brad have shown before to less then able to lead a team, the man is very good designer but there is a very different skill set that is needed to manage a team and keep it on track, something it looks like Brad lacks. This is nothing bad... Not everyone is equally good at everything so until the project get a new producer/project manager... Beware.

Also last but not least. This crowdfunder is unregulated, as someone who donate you are not owed anything and until a court ruling says otherwise the money you put forward will not be returned to you in any way shape or form even if Brad and the team decide to spend it all on Wagu-sushi and gold-wrapped Yugos... 

So fund it if you like. But be aware that you will most likley never see a return on that investment.

This have been a good conversation

you should keep those opinions silent.

You do realize that this is forum do you not ? It certainly is not just  a place for you to advertise this very questionable Mmo funding project.

I think judging by your last post , this thread should certainly be locked or even deleted. There certainly is no point trying to reason with you on this matter. 

• MeridiasBeaconMeridiasBeacon Member Posts: 86
    It's a post-kickstarter campaign cash grab. If they don't need money for the game development and are asking for website support then I call it vaporware!
    Originally posted by MeridiasBeacon
    It's a post-kickstarter campaign cash grab. If they don't need money for the game development and are asking for website support then I call it vaporware!

Yes , and it also seems that $45,000 has already been grabbed !

• UtinniUtinni Member EpicPosts: 2,209
    Originally posted by summitus

NOTE: ANY MONEY PLEDGED WILL NOT BEING GOING TOWARDS DEVELOPMENT AT THIS TIME; INSTEAD IT WILL GO TOWARDS KEEPING THE WEBSITE UP AND RUNNING AND TO OTHER MAINTENANCE COSTS. WE WILL ADVISE YOU WHEN AND IF THIS CHANGES.

And you want people to put their hard earned money into this .. are you fucking serious ?

Thanks but no thanks I'll give some money to charity instead.

Funniest part is that site can't cost but a few dollars to keep up. I wonder what "OTHER MAINTENANCE COSTS" are.

• HorusraHorusra Member EpicPosts: 4,411
    Beer and hookers
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Anyone who donates even a cent to this project at this point is an asshole and should be ashamed of themselves. There's plenty of charities and other good causes to donate money to, why on earth would anyone in their right mind continue to support this in any way?
  • JimyHumuHumuJimyHumuHumu Member UncommonPosts: 251
    no, just no
  • MeridiasBeaconMeridiasBeacon Member Posts: 86
    Originally posted by MeridiasBeacon

Yes , and it also seems that $45,000 has already been grabbed !

ha! guess some are desperate to play an MMO where the player is a "legendary hero" from the get go

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
     Perhaps, when you are not in possesion of the full facts, you should keep those opinions silent.

I feel that's an excellent advice in this case. Those of us who don't know the full facts should err on the safe side and not voice our opinion by supporting the game with our money until we're given the full facts.

• Storm_CloudStorm_Cloud Member UncommonPosts: 401

I pledged $45 right after the kickstarter ended.

I've been one of the biggest fans for the creation of this game and honestly, it doesn't matter what happend, I still want to see it made.

However, there will be a cold day in hell before I will even consider pledging more money. Not until Brad has publicly come clean about what happend. If not for the future of the game, but for his own sanity. There is a reason to why the team left and if there will be anymore money generated this needs to come out. It also better be the truth because people WILL find out if it's lies, they always do. If lies, the hole will only get deeper.

Once that is done and all cards are on the table ONLY THEN people and angel investors can make their decisions. If the truth is as bad as what's rumored then it's very possible that there will be no money for Brad, but, atleast the truth is finally out there.

Originally posted by Storm_Cloud

I've been one of the biggest fans for the creation of this game and honestly, it doesn't matter what happend, I still want to see it made.

However, there will be a cold day in hell before I will even consider pledging more money. Not until Brad has publicly come clean about what happend. If not for the future of the game, but for his own sanity. There is a reason to why the team left and if there will be anymore money generated this needs to come out. It also better be the truth because people WILL find out if it's lies, they always do. If lies, the hole will only get deeper.

Once that is done and all cards are on the table ONLY THEN people and angel investors can make their decisions. If the truth is as bad as what's rumored then it's very possible that there will be no money for Brad, but, atleast the truth is finally out there.

Would be interesting to know what happened, to your $45 ... maybe it was a day at McDonalds, or a tank of Petrol .. or hey maybe it went into keeping the website up !

• DeathengerDeathenger Member UncommonPosts: 880
    Originally posted by Pemmin
    LOL

^^^this

• Storm_CloudStorm_Cloud Member UncommonPosts: 401
    Originally posted by Storm_Cloud

Would be interesting to know what happened, to your $45 ... maybe it was a day at McDonalds, or a tank of Petrol .. or hey maybe it went into keeping the website up !

LOL!

I'm telling myself it went to Vu's live development of the game, on the twitch streams they had.(Great idea btw) I feel better that way, lol.

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Moodsor
    Right back a person who stole money from the Vanguard budget to pay for his drug abuse, and is now rumoured to have taken money from the Pantheon one aswell, I dont care what he did with EQ, this guy is a plague in the mmo industry.

You sir, are wrong. The man is a genius, and you are nothing but an uninformed troll. Reported.

He literally stole money from the organization, are you serious OP?

http://www.incgamers.com/2014/05/pantheon-rise-of-the-fallens-financials-under-scrutiny

He tried to pay himself a 180k salary on a game that wasn't even made yet, and then took a cash advance on said imaginary salary.

Yes, he is a swindler who stole money, sorry OP.

Please no one back this project, it's a train wreck that has been mismanaged by an incompetent.

This discussion has been closed.