Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge: Korean Version Sees Dolphin Mount Added

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Korean version of ArcheAge has received an epic new aquatic mount in the form of a dolphin that comes with its own unique set of abilities. EGMNow.com has a fantastic video that shows off the dolphin skills and game play. Let us know what you think.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    and if the koreans get tired of it they can eat their mount - like in real life...
  • pox671pox671 Member Posts: 5
    Nemesis you are thinking of Japanese at Taiji
    Korean eat whale/dolphin too...and living octopus which is especially disturbing
  • NanfoodleNanfoodle Member LegendaryPosts: 10,617
    If I played that game I would get one, who doesn't like dolphins? Swimming in MMOs gets old very fast.
  • ElRenmazuoElRenmazuo Member RarePosts: 5,361
    Nice to see some water mounts, hope it gets added to American version
  • steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352
    Umm this was released in KR like 4 months ago far from anything new. Still has novelty though but little function.
  • NakedFuryNakedFury Member UncommonPosts: 411
    Originally posted by steelwind
    Umm this was released in KR like 4 months ago far from anything new. Still has novelty though but little function.

It has the function of letting you move faster than a turtle when swimming or needing an expensive boat.

Originally posted by Flex1
    Originally posted by steelwind

It has the function of letting you move faster than a turtle when swimming or needing an expensive boat.

boat with HARPOON beats dolphin....

• CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505
    at least its not another sports car... stil very odd
  • Insurgent99Insurgent99 Member Posts: 58
    I want to see a group of dolphins sink some assh#le's boat!
  • darkhalf357xdarkhalf357x Member UncommonPosts: 1,237
    This game never ceases to amaze me.  It's wierdness is refreshing and new.  Give the game character.  Which is what's been missing from other releases.