Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Archeage VS Wildstar Poll

lakoslakos Member Posts: 2

I was Wildstar closed beta tester for a long time, today I was checking at this two hour video features of the game Archeage earlier this day. How come very few people mention this title? It is combined sandbox/pvp mmo that gives a whole new prospective to exploration and virtual society. Honestly I was ready to spend my money on Wildstar until i discovered AA. This guy explains in detail most of the features of this game and they don't look like another sandbox game to me, it has way more features than other similar games. I will not post Wildstar video because everyone is well aware of the title but check out this Archeage video and tell me what you think? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uYtipph5ho

Comments

• KinadoKinado Member Posts: 198

They are 2 very different games so their potential is going in different directions since one is a sandbox and the other a themepark.

That said, I think Wildstar is a more promising game for the simple fact that ArcheAge was already released 2 years ago and Wildstar still hasn't launched yet.

Still, 2 very different games with different meta objectives. If the features of these 2 games could blend together, it would be one hell of a powerful MMO since it would have the best of both worlds, sandbox and themepark.

• lakoslakos Member Posts: 2
    Originally posted by Kinado

They are 2 very different games so their potential is going in different directions since one is a sandbox and the other a themepark.

That said, I think Wildstar is a more promising game for the simple fact that ArcheAge was already released 2 years ago and Wildstar still hasn't launched yet.

Still, 2 very different games with different meta objectives. If the features of these 2 games could blend together, it would be one hell of a powerful MMO since it would have the best of both worlds, sandbox and themepark.

Totally agree, especially combining those sandbox and temepark

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    AA is a lot more promising to me. Both have the same boring questing but outside of that i like everything else ive seen on the Russian servers of AA. While i really love the visuals in WS I cant say the same about it because of the One weapon per class nonsense and other annoyances.