Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

We have been Greenlit!

ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105

Congrats to the FoM team and everyone who voted yes! Finally Greenlight confirmed, headed to steam!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=252588829

Playing or interested in playing SWTOR? Use my referral link here and we will both get rewards! Including a week of game time for you, if you are a preferred status player! Click here for more info!

Comments

• ethanlallaethanlalla Member UncommonPosts: 105
    This game needs a re-review on mmorpg.com.
    Playing or interested in playing SWTOR? Use my referral link here and we will both get rewards! Including a week of game time for you, if you are a preferred status player! Click here for more info!
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    ill try it when it releases,see if it hooks me-thanks.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Seem to remember this game came out several years ago, and pretty much faded to obscurity in short order. Have they redeveloped the game and re-released it? image
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Originally posted by Phry
    Seem to remember this game came out several years ago, and pretty much faded to obscurity in short order. Have they redeveloped the game and re-released it? image

It was bought by a couple of players who promised great things and then became in-game and in-forum tyrants.  Eventually the players got tired of them and it shut down. Then someone else bought it and seems to have brought a more professional approach toward it.

"I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • drakaenadrakaena Member UncommonPosts: 506
    Game has a lot of potential. Question I have is will it be exploited to death.
    If its a level playing field then its a game I can see myself investing time into

The game has been totally rehauled, all I can say is see for yourself. The ability to control territory as a custom player made faction has added a whole new twist to FoM, now theres many factions, alliances are compromised of many small factions. This creates a much more dynamic political situation, as well as specialized factions varying from Mercenaries to Production and Gankers to Security, It is a pretty epic sandbox.

Territory control grants owners percentages of world service income(Using a Vortex Gate ie)

You can also control the world services themselves for an even higher percentage

This money is pooled in faction funds, pretty epic to be able to pay your faction with your daily faction income.

Originally posted by Phry

It is currently in Open Beta btw.