Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ArcheAge: Alpha Tricks & Tips Levels 1-20

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

MMORPG.com site user Silentstorm has made a fantastic video for beginning Archeage players that gives some amazing tips and tricks for levels 1-20. Check out the guide before hopping into the game to apply them on your journey to 20!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• SilentstormSilentstorm Member UncommonPosts: 1,126

Don't forget to sign up for the beta guys. It's not hopeless to get in. People get random invites every week.

And I bow my head to Suzie for the honor.

• dag220dag220 Member Posts: 5

You can find most of this from level 1 to 5. I dont know why it took you  all the way up to 20.

w/e.

1-20 in the game is basically one long tutorial. The things I discussed occur all a long that leveling process. I just explained them and showed tricks to do. Stopping at twenty is a good point to sum up things. Because that's basically when the training wheels come off. And as in life good fundamentals, lead to stronger understanding.

• EzRdrEzRdr Member UncommonPosts: 40
    Nice video. I'm at 25 now but will use some of these tips for the play through. Thanks again!
  • drakolasdrakolas Member UncommonPosts: 45

I didn't think random invites even started yet. Currently it's only in alpha, not beta.

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

Big fan of Silent's videos for a long time.

Waiting from him to release more Wildstar stuff already ;)

@Drakolas

They have been inviting people. Active forum posters, fan sites, streamers. They have been very honest and on point about it. You see new people every week getting keys. Like most games they not going to just tell you how to get in. Especially after the founder packs went live. But the hint would be "visable". Good things happen to fans who show support.

• drakolasdrakolas Member UncommonPosts: 45

Those aren't random invites though. Fan sites and popular streamers, etc. that would be able to promote the game always get alpha access. That's the same with every game.

Yes that's true but normal gamers are included in that as well. Who don't have any promotion at all. They just visable on forums and active community posters. Thats why I eluded to being "visable"
  • DauzqulDauzqul Member RarePosts: 1,982
    I never thought about the switching skills before leveling trick. Pretty near.
  • VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723

"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed."

Eh?

• FoobarxFoobarx Member Posts: 451
    Originally posted by Vonatar

"This video is no longer available because the YouTube account associated with this video has been closed."

Eh?

Probably violated the copyright rules for content.

The problem was fixed. I had a false positive on a video not even listed LOL......You tube gotta love it. The video in question was me testing setting way back when I first started the channel. The system for whatever reason got pissed at me for a unlisted video. They quickly fixed it and sent me a apology.