Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[NA] Progression Raiding LFM Exile

Zippo11Zippo11 Member Posts: 40

[NA] Progression Raiding

S.H.I.E.L.D. - Raid Group 2

Roster: The Cook Book

S.H.I.E.L.D Guidelines and Expectations

We are actively recruiting to fill out our second 20 man raid group within S.H.I.E.L.D. to be fully prepared for 40 mans. Inquire here: http://www.exinferno...forum.php?f=152

Comments

• Zippo11Zippo11 Member Posts: 40
    Roster is full and we may recruit couple more bc we don't know who's all committed to S.H.I.E.L.D. but we have 6 different raids team so if this raid does not suite your need take a look at Ex Inferno website.
    Roster is full for 20 man/women raid but we are now recruiting 40 man/woman raid team for  S.H.I.E.L.D. - Raid Group 2 (Exile). So we have more room if you're interested. Visit our website forums and fill out an application.
    Still actively recruiting ladies and gentlemen

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 200+ members. We are focused on PvE and PvP content. In WildStar our aim is getting the server firsts on Dominion and Exiles in PvE raiding. We are already deep into the prep-work for raiding with more than 6 raid groups across both factions in our NA division. We are currently expanding our ranks in the EU division. In PvP we are currently setting up teams for Rated Battlegrounds, Arenas and Warplots, with the focus on becoming a force in competitive gaming. Our aim is to establish a unified guild circle with the objective of working together on endgame content; for instance, organizing massive guild vs guild Warplot battles and 40M raiding. Apart from being a hardcore guild we are also a casual guild, because we understand that sometimes real life does comes first. In the end we want all our members to enjoy the game and what it has to offer at launch no matter if you are hardcore or a casual gamer.

ill actively recruiting ladies and gentlemen for 40 man/women raid!
    Join us
    Roster is getting full fast
    Hey guys I hope everyone's ready!! Join with us

We are a worldwide (NA/EU) cross faction guild/community with over 300+ members.

5 more days

Take a look at www.exinferno.com. We have multiple raids groups for both factions aswell as NA and EU. Hope to see you soon.

Still actively recruiting ladies and gentlemen for 40 man/women raid!
    Couple more days for Wildstar!!!
    We are actively recruiting to fill out our second 20 man raid group within S.H.I.E.L.D. to be fully prepared for 40 mans. Inquire here: http://www.exinferno...forum.php?f=152
    Bump