Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where to buy Dragon Age II

angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259

Hi All, I recently started playing Dragon Age and am really enjoying it. I looked at Dragon age 2 gameplay videos and while it doesn't seem as good and got some horrible reviews I would still like to try it (hopefully before Inquisitor which I will pre-order). 

Here is the problem I can't get it from STEAM and I can't even seem to buy it from EA/Bioware sites. 

I do see it for sale on other sites but I'm always hesitant for sites I am not sure are reputable.

Would anyone know a place I can buy the game (not Ebay etc...)?

Comments

• lugallugal Member UncommonPosts: 671
    Don't waste your money on DA2. The game was horrible. Just wait for DA3 and hope it doesn't suck.

Roses are red
    Violets are blue
    The reviewer has a mishapen head
    Which means his opinion is skewed
    ...Aldous.MF'n.Huxley

• PalinrirPalinrir Member UncommonPosts: 15
    If you really want to buy it, I know you can find it on Origin (EA's PC game thingy that's like steam, just not as good).
  • alakramalakram Member UncommonPosts: 2,301
    Originally posted by angerbeaver

Hi All, I recently started playing Dragon Age and am really enjoying it. I looked at Dragon age 2 gameplay videos and while it doesn't seem as good and got some horrible reviews I would still like to try it (hopefully before Inquisitor which I will pre-order). 

Here is the problem I can't get it from STEAM and I can't even seem to buy it from EA/Bioware sites. 

I do see it for sale on other sites but I'm always hesitant for sites I am not sure are reputable.

There is an expansion pack for DA wich gives a decent amount of gameplay hours too.

• kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919

Can't you get a used copy from amazon ?

Well there are new and used here 

http://www.amazon.com/Dragon-Age-2/dp/B003VM8HFE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1400010918&sr=8-5&keywords=dragon+age+2

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    Originally posted by lugal
    Don't waste your money on DA2. The game was horrible. Just wait for DA3 and hope it doesn't suck.

Only thing with that is I believe DA3 is set to come out around October. I can't see DA keeping me occupied that long. Might need DA2 to kill some time with =). Worst case scenario is I waste $20 I suppose.

• angerbeaverangerbeaver Member UncommonPosts: 1,259
    Originally posted by alakram
    Originally posted by angerbeaver

There is an expansion pack for DA wich gives a decent amount of gameplay hours too.

I bought the Ultimate Edition on sale from Steam if that is what you mean :)

• cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    What about your local Gamestop they might have it.
    Chamber of Chains