Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just gonne sneak this in

2»

Comments

• MadatanMadatan Member UncommonPosts: 182
    Originally posted by Kamofila

Ban me for 3 lifetimes please, one is not enough. Fucking seriously.  I hope everyone who reads this instantly hates me cause i hate you all so deeply.

Haha, another MMORPG.com burnout. Takes a slightly more hardened psyche to survive these forums.

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

You know what, i give up ...........ban me or whatever, I'll care less if i can muster it.   

People keep saying WOW 2.0 and i still don't get it, Play the game stop listening to others opinions, you still have 6 days to try it I'm pretty sure. 

All you mmorpg.com'ers enjoy your unfounded opinions and lack of foresight and free minded thinking, im out, suck it. and prob wont be back, this forums now consists of nothing but whiny babies with terrible tastes in mmo's 

Seriously good fucking luck, when is the ban coming..................wont be coming back on again anytime soon even if wildstar is PLASTERED all over the website, the posters on this forum are toxic retards that do not know jack shit about mmorpgs, flame on, remember, copy/paste you wont see a comment like this again, FUCK YOU ALL!

Warframe is awesome, BF4 is awsome.  Wow Sucks, You all Suck. i care not what you think but GL HF.  Thanks for turning the mmorpg community into a bunch of entitled morons who don't know jack shit and formulate their opinions from satans asshole.

Ban me for 3 lifetimes please, one is not enough. Fucking seriously.  I hope everyone who reads this instantly hates me cause i hate you all so deeply.

I think a break would probably be good for you at this time , you know Wildstar is just a game dude, not the second coming or anything you need to take a chill pill and relax a little , and it seems you have some anger issues that you maybe need to work through , but hey just my opinion ... 

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Originally posted by Vapors
    Originally posted by thebones
    its timed boss,you have 10-12 min to kill him or you are dead.. pls learn and then say something.

So wildstar is basicly a gear based "hardness"? Sorry for asking, I just saw some people wrote, doungens and raids are rather hard, and I firstly thought "skill required not gear required".

Eh from what I've done... gear only makes up for so much. Its pretty much that extra damage you need... but if you don't dodge stuff your pretty much done. Getting to about 18-20 range you start to find things to pick up a lot in difficulty with just regular mobs, though even before that not dodging telegraphs is very painful and can get you killed.  Gear might help slightly, but in many cases its not going to do all that much in taking unneeded damage if at all. 

• KamofilaKamofila Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Originally posted by summitus

You know what, i give up ...........ban me or whatever, I'll care less if i can muster it.   

People keep saying WOW 2.0 and i still don't get it, Play the game stop listening to others opinions, you still have 6 days to try it I'm pretty sure. 

All you mmorpg.com'ers enjoy your unfounded opinions and lack of foresight and free minded thinking, im out, suck it. and prob wont be back, this forums now consists of nothing but whiny babies with terrible tastes in mmo's 

Seriously good fucking luck, when is the ban coming..................wont be coming back on again anytime soon even if wildstar is PLASTERED all over the website, the posters on this forum are toxic retards that do not know jack shit about mmorpgs, flame on, remember, copy/paste you wont see a comment like this again, FUCK YOU ALL!

Warframe is awesome, BF4 is awsome.  Wow Sucks, You all Suck. i care not what you think but GL HF.  Thanks for turning the mmorpg community into a bunch of entitled morons who don't know jack shit and formulate their opinions from satans asshole.

I think a break would probably be good for you at this time , you know Wildstar is just a game dude, not the second coming or anything you need to take a chill pill and relax a little , and it seems you have some anger issues that you maybe need to work through , but hey just my opinion ... 

asshole

Do you like lollipops? Suck it. Don't bite you greedy twit.

Originally posted by Purutzil
    Originally posted by Vapors
    Originally posted by thebones
    its timed boss,you have 10-12 min to kill him or you are dead.. pls learn and then say something.

So wildstar is basicly a gear based "hardness"? Sorry for asking, I just saw some people wrote, doungens and raids are rather hard, and I firstly thought "skill required not gear required".

Eh from what I've done... gear only makes up for so much. Its pretty much that extra damage you need... but if you don't dodge stuff your pretty much done. Getting to about 18-20 range you start to find things to pick up a lot in difficulty with just regular mobs, though even before that not dodging telegraphs is very painful and can get you killed.  Gear might help slightly, but in many cases its not going to do all that much in taking unneeded damage if at all. 

Despite peoples personal opinion i believe this ramp-up in difficulty to be the main reason a lot of people do not like the game, but will refuse to admit it as the reason (what, i can't just stand here and spam abilities?)  While others might even classify it as taxing and unneeded. Pretty much if you are looking for a game with an I WIN button, you wont find it in Wildstar, and that is one of the things i think makes the game great.

Originally posted by Kangaroomouse

I like this guy.

Can i have a hug?

• Four0SixFour0Six Member UncommonPosts: 1,175

Easiest raid boss, take 8 minutes, watch it.

Good solid raid content.

i got banned for attempting to express my personal opinion, thought it might have been crass, they attacked first by calling me "Another blind fanboy wearing purple tint glasses unable to see the bigger picture" Which i took as an attack and attacked back, with every post not letting up, And it makes me the bad guy.  For defending my opinion.

I am displeased with this site.  Unfairly banning tempt banning people cause certain people felt the need to report.......low blow

OP,

I wont play WS because I hold a grudge like a MotherFucker. Mad about the closing of City of......

As far as your "ban" goes, weak sauce. You got told to "go to your corner and think about what you said". Last time I got a ban was at least 3 months. If you are going to do something do it right I say. :)

Glad you found a game you like, it isn't likely you will find much support here in these forums.

• VarossVaross Moderator UncommonPosts: 11,414

Discussing specific acts of moderation on the forums is against the Rules of Conduct.

If you'd like to discuss a moderators actions contact [email protected]

Locking this thread.

To give feedback on moderation, please contact [email protected]
This discussion has been closed.