Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Just gonne sneak this in

KamofilaKamofila Member UncommonPosts: 116

Easiest raid boss, take 8 minutes, watch it.

Good solid raid content.

i got banned for attempting to express my personal opinion, thought it might have been crass, they attacked first by calling me "Another blind fanboy wearing purple tint glasses unable to see the bigger picture" Which i took as an attack and attacked back, with every post not letting up, And it makes me the bad guy.  For defending my opinion.

I am displeased with this site.  Unfairly banning tempt banning people cause certain people felt the need to report.......low blow

Do you like lollipops? Suck it. Don't bite you greedy twit.

Comments

• GwapoJoshGwapoJosh Member UncommonPosts: 1,030
    You were trolling everyone that didn't share your opinion.. They give out short term bans for trolling here often.

"You are all going to poop yourselves." BillMurphy

"Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone."

• thebonesthebones Member UncommonPosts: 28
    its timed boss,you have 10-12 min to kill him or you are dead.. pls learn and then say something.

• XyireXyire Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Originally posted by Kamofila

Good solid raid content.

i got banned for attempting to express my personal opinion, thought it might have been crass, they attacked first by calling me "Another blind fanboy wearing purple tint glasses unable to see the bigger picture" Which i took as an attack and attacked back, with every post not letting up, And it makes me the bad guy.  For defending my opinion.

I am displeased with this site.  Unfairly banning tempt banning people cause certain people felt the need to report.......low blow

Others misbehavior doesn't justify misbehaving.

It's the internet ignore people attacking you, who cares what they think.

• KamofilaKamofila Member UncommonPosts: 116

Originally posted by Xyire

Good solid raid content.

Others misbehavior doesn't justify misbehaving.

It's the internet ignore people attacking you, who cares what they think.

So i get attacked and instead of reporting it i try to formulate an intelligent list of reasons why i like the game, dungeons and raid content and i get the temp ban? My comment to him calling me a purple tint glass fanboi was a list things i liked about the game. Go look it up, the threads locked but its all still there.

Originally posted by thebones
    its timed boss,you have 10-12 min to kill him or you are dead.. pls learn and then say something.

that is all you got from that?

• summitussummitus Member UncommonPosts: 1,414

If you got a ban then how are you posting this ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrnMDV73xHs

another of the easier raid bosses, a bit back when lag was still more of a problem,  the boss even has a mechanic that is if the boss isn't interrupted properly at the right time( in wildstar this means mulitple corresponding stuns from different group members to break the stun shield) the entire raid wipes, and that is only one of the many things you will face in what is supposed to be just a healer/tank test type of raid boss, the dps still manages to play a key roll in the killing and/or wiping of/to this boss.

Unfairly banning tempt banning

Originally posted by summitus

If you got a ban then how are you posting this ?

If one reads my poorly yet still coherently structured OP. one would not ask such questions. It was a temp ban that lasted a few hours, i honestly didn't notice as i was not home but i had a message from a mod saying it was temp banned as i returned home.

Category: Flaming
    Span: 05/10/2014 - 05/10/2014 23:59:59 [1 days]
    Reason: MMORPG.com does not tolerate personal attacks on other posters. Please keep your arguments and posts on topic, and argue the ideas and topics of the thread instead of insulting other users.

This temporary ban was generated from the following post on our discussion forum:

Thread: People Fear What They Do Not Understand
    Below is the content of the post:

------------------------------------------------
    Originally posted by Pigozz

Ok  so tell me, what is so complex and different in WS raids - as it seems to be the only argument of yours that the game is so good

Jeez

Another blind fanboy wearing purple tint glasses unable to see the bigger picture

I like how all the dungeon and raid bosses have distinguishably different fights, In most other mmos it would seem most boss fights are just a copy and pasted script ie the same fight over and over.  Shit WoW even has raid bosses that have the EXACT same mechanics as other raid bossses and im not just talking about the rehash of naxx

Their is randomness to most boss battles i.e. not just a pattern you memorize and and rinse and repeat each time you fihgt that boss.

There is alot more skill and reaction invloved than any other raid or dungone i've seen in any other mmo.  yes even the dungeons have hard fights that rely on skill more than preset factors that determine the outcome with almost complete accuracy. i.e. farming a boss cause you learn the fight.

20 and 40 man raids, i miss big raids

The game is challenging, not since everquest have i really been able to say this about a pve focused themepark game.

my life is an open book

• ComanComan Member UncommonPosts: 2,178
    This is why I dislike the game. I do not want to fight one boss for 8 minutes. I saw a 1v1 pvp fight yesterday. It took soooo long for one to win the fight. If people enjoy it then great for them. I prefer it to be a little faster. I always hated such boss fight btw. Dislike them in FF games as well. They always seemed to end up becoming a routine. 
    You don't want to spend 8 minutes fighting an endgame raid boss?  Comments like this is why i get banned.

• PurutzilPurutzil Member UncommonPosts: 3,048
    Listen, i enjoy Wildstar a lot myself but... calm down there body. Posting repeated messages and coming out the gates kicking and screaming doesn't help fuel any arguments you have in favor of the game.  Just relax. Trolls will troll and be ignorant. Respond once and if they aren't listening or its not going anywhere, just drop it. Your just making yourself look worst if you keep pushing things. People have their own tastes so they might not like something you think is great. 
    I just want people to watch the videos and express their opinion on the game weather it be good or bad, I tried to a make a thread where people could communicate and discuss their opinions about he game, but that seems like a dashed hope now.

I just want people to watch the videos and express their opinion on the game weather it be good or bad, I tried to a make a thread where people could communicate and discuss their opinions about he game, but that seems like a dashed hope now.

Well maybe you should stop posting in such an aggressive, arrogant and sarcastic manner then .. if you really want peoples opinions. People are never going to respond properly when all you are doing is baiting them. All you have been doing so far is attacking anyone that disagrees with your opinion of the game especially in the thread that got  your justified ( although extremely lenient ) ban.

• amber-ramber-r Member Posts: 323

If two posters break the rules and the person you are arguing with reports you, guess who gets the temp ban.

It's not about right or wrong so much as about reports.

This site is better than most, they throw out temp bans a lot but rarely stop people posting all together. 

Originally posted by amber-r

If two posters break the rules and the person you are arguing with reports you, guess who gets the temp ban.

It's not about right or wrong so much as about reports.

This site is better than most, they throw out temp bans a lot but rarely stop people posting all together. 

The OP at one point called another user that disagreed with him a " fuckwit " which was I think was edited out by a mod, Funny how people forget about these little things isn't it.

• VaporsVapors Member UncommonPosts: 407
    Originally posted by thebones

So wildstar is basicly a gear based "hardness"? Sorry for asking, I just saw some people wrote, doungens and raids are rather hard, and I firstly thought "skill required not gear required".

• VoiidiinVoiidiin Member Posts: 817

I thought it was against the site's rules of conduct to complain about bans/temp bans ?

Wildstar is a very boring game, 8 min raid boss just concretes this fact. I am not sure how this is showing how WS is fun ?

Spend tons of time getting a raid grp together, then kill the raid boss in just a few minutes ? 

Oh well different strokes for different folks. I will not begrudge you for loving WS, i just think its wrong to tell others that it's super fun when.... from most that i have read, its a consensus that its boring, rehashed WoW 2.0.

Tell you what Carbine could have done that would have me championing the game... Spaceship combat, there is a empty hole that SWG JTL filled for me.... Ship to Ship combat with player characters at the controls.... no not the ship as the avatar. I loved that i could have a crew of players in my ship manning certain aspects of it and help me win fights. 

Carbine adds this to the game i will champion it to the point that i will get temp bans for starting so many dumb threads about it. 

Course, this will not happen. . . so i will wait and maybe someday someone will capture this idea. Oh and umm Ship boarding parties !!! That needs to be in a game also, like Spacehulk only yer a pirate with a boarding party and yer taking over gigantor ships and salvaging.... omg i can go on forever.....

Lolipops !

• FusionFusion Member UncommonPosts: 1,398

Good solid raid content.

Here you get reported often for voicing opinions fanboys don't like, then they attack "you", you retaliate and get the blame (with reports). Things were different back in the 'good o'le days' (pre-wow), when the site was about mature discussions and opinions about MMORPG's. Now the site is just haters vs. fanboys.. there's no real discussions of pros and cons anymore.

http://neocron-game.com/ - now totally F2P no cash-shops or micro transactions at all.
    Originally posted by Voiidiin

I thought it was against the site's rules of conduct to complain about bans/temp bans ?

Unfortunately the OP seems to have a total disregard for the rules of the community here.

Originally posted by summitus

Well maybe you should stop posting in such an aggressive, arrogant and sarcastic manner then .. if you really want peoples opinions. People are never going to respond properly when all you are doing is baiting them. All you have been doing so far is attacking anyone that disagrees with your opinion of the game especially in the thread that got  your justified ( although extremely lenient ) ban.

Feel free to quote me from the other thread but I'm pretty sure all i did was reply with my own opinion in return as a rebuke  consisting of a difference in opinion.  If that is baiting and attacking then i give up.  I think people just want something to complain about instead of having a reasonable discussion consisting of the exchange of opinion.

That is what I do and then you cry "This is why I get banned". You want them to express YOUR opinion. The combat in Wildstar is slow. I dislike that. The fact that this easy boss seems to take 8 minutes to take down only reinforces my feelings about the combat in this game. I hate that type of boss fighting, I always hated that type of boss fight whatever in or out of an MMO. This whole thread is about how you fight a boss for 8 minutes. That is the ONLY thing you bring into this thead. Yet I can not give my opinion on that subject????

I can also tell you I dislike the story, or the graphics. I do like the style of combat, but it's to slow. However this is not what you want to talk about. You tell us it takes 8 minutes to fight this boss, show us a movie about it. I give you my opinion about that exect thing! There is absolutly nothing else I can respond to...

Instead of normally responding to me. Like tell me why I should enjoy fighting one boss with 12 people for 8 poeple. Why should I accept that? Why should I like that? What is so enjoyable about that?

You know what, i give up ...........ban me or whatever, I'll care less if i can muster it.   

People keep saying WOW 2.0 and i still don't get it, Play the game stop listening to others opinions, you still have 6 days to try it I'm pretty sure. 

All you mmorpg.com'ers enjoy your unfounded opinions and lack of foresight and free minded thinking, im out, suck it. and prob wont be back, this forums now consists of nothing but whiny babies with terrible tastes in mmo's 

Seriously good fucking luck, when is the ban coming..................wont be coming back on again anytime soon even if wildstar is PLASTERED all over the website, the posters on this forum are toxic retards that do not know jack shit about mmorpgs, flame on, remember, copy/paste you wont see a comment like this again, FUCK YOU ALL!

Warframe is awesome, BF4 is awsome.  Wow Sucks, You all Suck. i care not what you think but GL HF.  Thanks for turning the mmorpg community into a bunch of entitled morons who don't know jack shit and formulate their opinions from satans asshole.

Ban me for 3 lifetimes please, one is not enough. Fucking seriously.  I hope everyone who reads this instantly hates me cause i hate you all so deeply.

Warframe is awesome, BF4 is awsome.  Wow Sucks, You all Suck. i care not what you think but GL HF.  Thanks for turning the mmorpg community into a bunch of entitled morons who don't know jack shit and formulate their opinions from satans asshole.

Well satans..you know what does make a lot more sense then you do. However I am a consumer...offcourse I am entitled to pay for a game or not and have a opinion about it that is different from yours. I am entitled to decide not to spend on a game that I do not feel is worth it. 

Warframe however is indeed awesome. I dislike BF4 a bit though. However not sure what that has to do with all this. Not sure if I even dare to disagree with you. Else my opinion is simply unfounded and not formulated. 

Also I do not hate you one bit. Why would I hate someone? Simply because you disagree with me? Now that would be silly. 

• KangaroomouseKangaroomouse Member Posts: 394

You know what, i give up ...........ban me or whatever, I'll care less if i can muster it.   

People keep saying WOW 2.0 and i still don't get it, Play the game stop listening to others opinions, you still have 6 days to try it I'm pretty sure. 

All you mmorpg.com'ers enjoy your unfounded opinions and lack of foresight and free minded thinking, im out, suck it. and prob wont be back, this forums now consists of nothing but whiny babies with terrible tastes in mmo's 

Seriously good fucking luck, when is the ban coming..................wont be coming back on again anytime soon even if wildstar is PLASTERED all over the website, the posters on this forum are toxic retards that do not know jack shit about mmorpgs, flame on, remember, copy/paste you wont see a comment like this again, FUCK YOU ALL!

Ban me for 3 lifetimes please, one is not enough. Fucking seriously.  I hope everyone who reads this instantly hates me cause i hate you all so deeply.

I like this guy.

This discussion has been closed.