Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Physical Hoodies

I don't know if this has already been answered, as I can't find it, but what sizes do the physical hoodies ($95 stretch goal) come in?  I5x - 6x by any chance?  =)

Thanks!

Comments

• AnashelAnashel Member UncommonPosts: 200
    Originally posted by Kirgan666

I don't know if this has already been answered, as I can't find it, but what sizes do the physical hoodies ($95 stretch goal) come in?  I5x - 6x by any chance?  =)

Thanks!

Like the cell phone case, we will call you before to be sure we have the right size that you like.

• nikeliznikeliz Member CommonPosts: 51
    Psiic and phry: That is totally inappropriate and unwarranted. Please stop.

A.K.A. nikel

• PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Originally posted by nikeliz
    Psiic and phry: That is totally inappropriate and unwarranted. Please stop.

Worked for me, i used to weigh in at 24 1/2 stone.. image

• CeryshenCeryshen Member UncommonPosts: 73
    How is that inappropriate? It's helpful advice.
  • SantiakSantiak Member Posts: 130
    Originally posted by Ceryshen
    How is that inappropriate? It's helpful advice.

It is, however, also not what the OP was asking about, so it is slightly off-topic. :)

It's the proverbial constant reminder, and I know how vexing it can be, if you are constantly being reminded about something you are most likely keenly aware of anyway.

So, good intentions (that darned road to hell, eh? ;)) aside; In regards to all stretch-pledges that require specific information - i.e. phone case, hoodie, what-have-you - you'll be contacted sometime before or around Semptember - when the game goes live, and asked about the specifics, such as what phone you have. :)