Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What should I play

I need help deciding which is a good MMORPG or any MMO to start playing. I need to find out today. As long as it's quite modern I should be good. Please suggest some.

Comments

• EnphoriaEnphoria Member UncommonPosts: 19

Guild wars 2.

Final Fantasy XIV. 

World of Warcraft. 

Tera. 

The first three however are buy to play. With 2 and 3 requiring subscriptions. 

• helthroshelthros Member UncommonPosts: 1,449

I just started playing Tera again and I'm having a blast.

A new class is coming out on May 11th so there will be a nice wave of lower level players to do stuff with. I'm on Mount of Tyranis (or something like that) and the server pop is booming. I get queue's as melee dps in about 10 mins or so as a level 45.

I'll be rolling an archer when the new class comes out so I can enjoy the gravy train of people rolling alts :)

GW2... man I've tried so hard to get into this game but I can't bring myself to log in for more than a few minutes. It just feels lifeless. I know the dynamic events were supposed to make the world feel alive and breathing, but I feel like it's so opposite that it's embarrassing. Nobody really talks to each other. You might see someone killing the same monsters as you for a few minutes, and then they are gone just as easily.

• Lolman1212Lolman1212 Member Posts: 7
    I don't wanna play tera and I can't possibly play any B2P games
  • HelleriHelleri Member UncommonPosts: 930
    What are your Qualifiers and Deal Breakers?