Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Black Hearts! ~ International ~ Daggerfall Covenant!

Pig-EyePig-Eye Member Posts: 115

The Black Hearts were founded in Y2K in preperation for the launch of EA Games Multiplayer Battletech 3025 as the Disciples of Carnage 5th Regiment. We have transitioned through many games and alliances through the years and still remain true to ourselves regardless of attempts to change our core values. If you are looking for an mature guild that likes to have fun and play games with each other, all the while completing content a game has to offer, with a group that becomes more than just guild mates over the course of getting to know one another, then maybe we are what you are looking for.

Now, with that said we can be irreverant and like to make fun of Xflame’s mom and Boyd on a burrito binge, or talk about Aannaeyalia’s latest sexual escapade, but we will not tollerate racism of any sort. We do not want your baby momma drama either and will not tollerate it. Over the years we have tried to be nice to people that do not fit in with us for the sake of being decent human beings, but those days are long gone. If you do not fit in with us then go somewhere you do fit in.

We are looking for players that are 21+ age and realize the people you play with is more important than the piece of gear you get this evening. If you want to work with others and have fun doing it, while accomplishing things casually that it takes younger players more time to accomplish by doing it 7 nights a week, then feel free to contact one of us in game, respond to this thread, send me a pm on the forums or drop by our website and fill out an application!

Yes, EVERYONE fills out an application, even I have filled them out many times for the guild over the years. If you can not be bothered to take 5 minutes to fill out a decent application, then you do not have the dedication to the guild we are looking for.
We use ventrilo as our primary means of communication. If you do not wish to participate in ventrilo, you will not fit in with us. We suggest headsets if you are worried someone will hear what we are saying in ventrilo as we do not restrict language nor censor what our friends wish to say. We have a lifetime paid for 100 slot ventrilo server for the guilds use.

We have a website we expect people to be at least moderately active on. You do not have to spend every waking hour on the website, but we do expect you to sign up for events, post game relevant information and if you feel like it non game related things as well. We are a community of like minded individuals not just a guild that raids 3 nights a week like some guilds do in various games.

So after reading all that if you are still here, feel free to contact:

COMMANDING OFFICER:
Colonel Starkiller

EXECUTIVE OFFICER:
Major Mega Deth

OFFICERS:
Captain Gabriel
Captain Phalse
Captain Tech Hazard
Captain Ternol
Lieutenant Arkhon
Lieutenant Arkhubar
Lieutenant Boyd of Zinj
Lieutenant Catwoman
Lieutenant Kittylicous
Lieutenant Princess Athena
Lieutenant Sera

NON COMMISSIONED OFFICERS:
Sergeant Damecles
Sergeant Uncle Creepy
Corporal Demonicus
Corporal DQIII
Coporal Maraud
Corporal Shepler
Corporal Toman

http://www.blackheartsclan.com

Edited for wall of text, lol!

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

Comments

• WicaWica Member Posts: 25
    US or EU server?
  • nerovipus32nerovipus32 Member Posts: 2,735
    God, i hope princess athena is not some fat bald guy. lol
  • Pig-EyePig-Eye Member Posts: 115
    Originally posted by Wica
    US or EU server?

It is our understanding that there will only be one giant server.

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

• WicaWica Member Posts: 25
    Originally posted by LuthorX
    US or EU server?

I thought it was that there was 1 US megaserver, and 1 EU megaserver. Not sure though. I wouldn't be mucking up your recruit thread about it, but i'm interested in the guild :P 

Originally posted by LuthorX
    US or EU server?

I thought it was that there was 1 US megaserver, and 1 EU megaserver. Not sure though. I wouldn't be mucking up your recruit thread about it, but i'm interested in the guild :P 

We have members spread out all over the world.

We truely are a 24/7 guild!

I bought up your comment today in vent, and everyone agrees that by the current mega server info, it's just one glogal server. But if it's not, everyone will be playing on the US server. We will just be represented ALL THE TIME!

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

Come join the mayhem!

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

Check your inboxes!

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

Join us for the beta weekend!

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

Wow!

Some serious beatdown going on :)

Check out our PvP videos on the guild site!

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

Great fun over the weekend... including taking and defending a keep!

I got your Deliverance!

Where's my banjo?!!

• BHStarkillerBHStarkiller Member Posts: 14

Looking for more like minded mature players. We don't want to hold your kids hands and help them figure out how to play games, why are kids playing games with adults anyway? If you want to join a group that will focus on what it is doing at the moment and does not care how many hours you log or how many days a week you play, give us a shout!

One of the most experienced Siege guilds on the internet. Owned 2 castles on Kain server in Lineage 2 and lead the Siege Alliance of over 40 guilds for the 2nd year of the game (most successful time of the Siege Alliance as well, took 4 Castles in one Siege cycle, the most to change hands in one Siege cycle on Kain after the initial Siege cycle), did 2nd City Siege worldwide in Warhammer Online on the Azazel server as one of the 3 main founding members of the Law and Order Alliance that drove Goon Squad out of Warhammer in less than 2 months.

We normally have quite a few members that are the first to attain max level for their classes as well in any game we play and quite a few top 5 players for every class in any game we play as well. Normally (based on member interest in a game) we maintain a top 5 guild rating on whatever server we play on. 

This might all sound like bragging but it is just to show that adults with jobs and families can still attain what they want in a game without having to spend 24/7 in a game like younger players do. In raiding games we keep pace with most raiding guilds and only raid 2-3 nights per week between 2-4 hours. We all have lives and commitments outside of games and do not expect you to give up your life in order to play a game. 

We also don't want to raise other people's kids! Kids should be outside playing anyway! 21+ age mature players that LIKE to use Vent. Vent is mandatory while playing games with the guild and encouraged when you are not actively playing with the guild but are doing your other favorite past time like Civ 5 or what have you. We all have days that vent is not a good time at the moment, that is what the afk channel is for! Support your guild!

Players span many different games, chances are you can find someone to play what ever game you want in our guild, just reach out and ask! We also do not need to watch strat videos in order to accomplish things, if you need to watch a video before you kill a mob or do an event, we probably aren't a good fit for you either!

If you like what you hear give one of us a shout or drop by our website today!

LET ME MAKE IT CLEAR TO EVERYONE, ONCE YOU DO AN APPLICATION YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO OUR WEBSITE TO CHECK YOUR PMS ON ACCEPTANCE OR DENIAL.

Discussing campaign options currently with former allies and enemies being in Daggerfall as well. Come to our guild meeting and help decide yourself! Saturday 300 PM EST!
    Come join the guild that smashes all the so called "best" guilds! 
    Welcome to our newest members! Come join vent for our guild meeting on Saturday to decide our campaign and any pre game alliances!
    Looking for more mature players 21+ age.
    Rise and shine! Drop the cocks and grab the socks! Time for killing!
    Looking for more quality members! Come join a non zerg guild. We claimed Fort Ash of Chrysamere day one of 5 day head start and been smashing Alds and Ebons everyday since!
    Welcome to all our new members. We are still looking for a few more core PVPers, mainly tank types and healer types! Come join us today!
    Come join the nightly slaughter of AD and EP!
  • delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081

Is this mostly a PvP Guild ?.....I actually like PvP but now until I have money saved for a Mount, I'm only lv 11 with 4000 gold, so it my take me awhile before I can get 14000 for PvP.

I'm mostly PvE duo or Dungeon runs.

I have to go out for a few hours, I'll check back later, and if so I would like to join :)

We are pretty evenly split to PVP and PVE. We have nightly PVP raids at 900 PM EST. Feel free to hop on vent, blackhearts.nationvoice.com port 3983 pw PK and page one of the members in the ESO channel to move you in channel.
    If you are looking for a non zerg guild that excels and enjoys smaller group tactics and battles, give us a shout!
    Getting ready for 12 man content! Are you satisfied where you will end up on 12 man runs? I am willing to bet not if you are reading this!

We have changed to Mumble with the decline of Nationvoice.

Mumble Address is fish.mumbleboxes.com port 36181.

To enter password for Mumble server:

Go to server
    click access tokens
    click add
    type PK
    hit enter and save

Welcome to our newest members! Always looking for qualified members. Come be apart of a group of friends playing games together and not another number in a zerg! 14 years of excellence and still going!