Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I will draw your MMO character bust up B&W

sagilsagil Member CommonPosts: 291

Hey. Didn't know where else to put it. I need practice and more practice, and I love creating visual stuffs for people.

Some requests I've done before:

Comments

• sunandshadowsunandshadow Member RarePosts: 1,985
    Whether you are drawing these lines with a tablet or scanning a drawing then processing the heck out if it to get rid of speckles, the linework is coming out unpleasantly harsh.  If you could get the lines to be a bit softer and more natural that would be an immediate improvement.  Also, you'd probably get more effective practice out of drawing fullbodies than busts; though in some games it's all but impossible to take a fullbody selfie, so I can see how that might be a problem.  *Thumbs up* for finding a friendly way to practice. :)
    I want to help design and develop a PvE-focused, solo-friendly, sandpark MMO which combines crafting, monster hunting, and story.  So PM me if you are starting one.
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

Gnome Female Warrior Wearing Clockwork Armour With Rippleing Tiny Muscles  big boobs And a robot Butler Pet she Created with her own Bare Tiny Gnomish Hands

=)

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • GrimulaGrimula Member UncommonPosts: 644

Hahahahahhaha  that's very nice drawing

i like how the eyeballs are sooo far apart

• sagilsagil Member CommonPosts: 291

Is anyone going to be serious here? Like take a screenshot? =P So I was extremely bored - I made the big ol' good orc chief, Thrall. Could have done better but I'm feeling unmotivational... to not draw for somebody. =P

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600
    These are amazing, too good, clearly traced off pro work!

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

Originally posted by Dauntis
    These are amazing, too good, clearly traced off pro work!

Thank you very much, sir. Are you serious?

Anyways, I don't want to hurt your feelings but... ;P I look at the screenshot on a seperate tab and spend most of my time focusing on drawing. =)

• DauntisDauntis Member UncommonPosts: 600

HOLY GEEBUS!!!

You are kidding right? That's some skillz. Have you submitted your portfolio to game companies?!? You are aces!

Help support an artist and gamer who has lost his tools to create and play: http://www.gofundme.com/u63nzcgk

• JemcrystalJemcrystal Member UncommonPosts: 1,984

Awesome work!  I come from a house of artists they hang out on tumblr but they used to hang on DeviantArt.  Myself I draw disproportioned stick people.  Here's my site where I recolor objects for the Sims 2 community:  http://jemsims.blogspot.com/

My char is a male dark Elezen in FFXIV.  You can draw him if you want or not.  Either way gives me excuse to post avatar self portraits now:

Even tho these shots look nice drawing the face make-up without a close up will be hard.  I'm on PS3 which doesn't let me get in close shots and no shots at all in char creation screen.  Gonna try to take a pic of face paint with my Kodak EasyShare Z730 (FFXIV makes you save an avatar of your creation in appearance data).

Be back later.

Later:  Bah, my camera battery died.  Flash kept getting in the way so I tried to open shutter which of course blurs without a stand.  I managed to get this:  red face paint dragon & white tattoo lightning.  Easiest way to draw him would be that last pic posted in his hoody.  The tats are covered so you wouldn't need them just wanted to show you what they were in case curious.

• FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    This thread is too golden. Must bump.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • whiteimpwhiteimp Member Posts: 7
    try drawing my FF XIV char

Whiteimp's request:

Edit: fixed it a bit. Look below for the new one.

• whiteimpwhiteimp Member Posts: 7
    nice! thanks... i even got a boob job... keep up the good work :)
    Originally posted by whiteimp
    nice! thanks... i even got a boob job... keep up the good work :)

We all love boobs, don't we? ;)

Thank you.

Made changes to the eyes. God, can't understand why I put it up with one slanted eye.

Giving this a sweet bump to the front page.
  • LaserwolfLaserwolf Member Posts: 2,383

• WoodistWoodist Member Posts: 19
    I'm back playing Rohan since most of my friends are still there. I was amazed with their new events so i decided to come back and play again. By the way have you tried this game? 
  • mmofanaticsmmofanatics Member Posts: 24

How about this one?

http://imgur.com/HKlbEhM - I'm not actually sure how to resize this one. So just put the link to where you can view it.

Love it when a female is the assassin type.

• UhwopUhwop Member UncommonPosts: 1,791

Can't get it to post my image.  Wanted to share with the OP.  

theyre in the gallery of my profile, not really what I was trying to do.  

Anyways, if you have any questions or would like some tips feel free to ask.  

PS: my avatar is also one of my pieces.