Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Page 17 and nothing more

KormacKormac Member Posts: 297

The discussion (about death penalty related to the feature discussion where I side with Mark when it comes to what game I would like to play) reached page 17, and now I can't seem to place another post.

I found that somebody's had posts eaten before. But going back (by back button in browser) and pressing submit again did not help. Trying later did not help.

An attempt to post in the spam forum worked.

I expect this one to work.

Does your code or database have difficulty supporting longer discussions?

Could you set it to branch out in a "part 2"?

The future: Adellion
Common flaw in MMORPGs: The ability to die casually
Advantages of Adellion: Dynamic world (affected by its inhabitants)
Player-driven world (beasts won't be an endless supply of mighty swords, gold will come from mines, not dragonly dens)
Player-driven world (Leadership is the privilege of a player, not an npc)

Comments

• KormacKormac Member Posts: 297

And now I cannot get into edit but can get into reply. That may be if you've blocked editing of the OP or something, but then I'd want to be informed.

I still like your site!

Player-driven world (beasts won't be an endless supply of mighty swords, gold will come from mines, not dragonly dens)

Now, however, I'm getting frustrated. It finally accepted my post, butchered it and refuses to let me edit anything. (Edit loads a bit and ends up doing nothing)

I had a similar problem today, although page 16 was the limit this time. (The text editor never "arrived")

I tried several times, and finally thought I'd try a workaround of sorts.

When I skipped back to page 1 and pressed reply (to the first post) instead of responding to the last post or page, I got the editor and all buttons. And can you imagine my delight as I saw the post actually ending up at the last page?

Still, I shouldn't have had to think of that... Good luck!