Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

"Thanks for the Memories" Public Beta Event - May 4th

Martini_xMartini_x Member UncommonPosts: 18

The Guardians invite you to an evening of WildStar fun!

While our time in WildStar beta is coming to a close, we want to be sure that the memories live on, and that we're ready to start making new ones with all of you. This Sunday (May 4th) @ 8pm EST, The Guardians will be hosting a public event on Alizar server, Dominion side! Anyone from any server/faction is welcome, just come make a Dominion character and join in! We invite everyone to come out and join us for some fun, laughs, and general shenanigans. :) Huge thanks to Carbine for being very generous in providing prizes for this event! Some will be for winners and others will be given out randomly for participating! =D

Everyone is to meet in Bloodfire Villiage at 8pm EST.

Scavenger Hunt / Hide and Seek! You will be given a list of 3 items to acquire. You just need to gather these items and then trade them to Unforgiven back in the Villiage. He will then give you a clue as to wear in the zone Martini will be hiding! First one to fine Martini wins!

Of course what event would be complete without Chua Lawn Darts!?  In Deradune there is a tree there is a very tall tree... We're going to climb that tree then I will jump off and fall to my death! Everyone else will take turns jumping and trying to land as close to me as possible. The person who lands the closest to me will win! 

The Naked Chua Run! We will take our new chuas (level 10 MAX). We will then embark on the epic quest of running, NAKED, no armor, no weapons, to from Bloodfire Villiage to Illium. There will be awesome nonsense and debachery . :D

After these events are done we will head to Galeras for some open world PvP to wrap up the end of beta!

Twitter: @TehMartini

Comments

• VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872
    This is a nice example of the great community Wildstar has so far. I really hope for the game that it stays that way.

• aceofmmosaceofmmos Member Posts: 17
    Very nice community action. Will try to come :)
  • ionxeelionxeel Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Sounds fun. I'll try to be there.
  • yashu616yashu616 Member Posts: 13
    Gonna be amazing hope to see a large turnout

[img width=601 height=150]http://i.imgur.com/66n4AkB.png[/img]

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Well , let me know when you'll be hosting a Naked Chua Run event in real life .. 

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• KamofilaKamofila Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Ill be there with Chua bells on :D

Do you like lollipops? Suck it. Don't bite you greedy twit.