Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

A CASUAL PLAYER LOOKING FOR A HARDCORE, MATURE PVP GUILD. (EITHER FACTION)

RaganaRagana Member Posts: 458

First and foremost, I would like to introduce myself!

My name is Tommy and I have been playing MMOs since the launch of Star Wars Galaxies. Starting my journey on the Chilastra server, I played every single major MMO in the past decade. I was in Serenity Now when we crashed the WoW funeral, I was part of Abyss when we ran succesful guild sieges in Age of Conan and most recently, I was on an 1800+ Rated Battlegrounds team on Emerald Dream in World of Warcraft.

Needless to say, I seen my fair share of PvP and that's pretty much all I enjoy about MMO's. Unfortunately, I'm working on my degree in AutoCAD so this upcoming semester (Fall 2014 and Spring 2015) will be pretty busy for me. I am looking for a guild that will allow me to play on a somewhat casual basis and in return I can offer loyalty and my previous experience as well. 

I have no preference to faction or class so I will make whatever the guild is short of. 

Thanks,

Tommy

P.S. I'll bring my girlfriend as well so I am definitely looking for a mature guild. 

Veni, Vidi, Vici

Comments

• PanderBeersPanderBeers Member Posts: 5

I'm not one for long posts on forums, but feel free to visit our website and check out the guild info there. We're a PvP and PvE guild, running Exile on a PvP server for launch.

http://www.aeosgaming.com