Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rift donates to Doctors Without Borders

bliss14bliss14 Member UncommonPosts: 595

Courtesy of Massively:  Link

"Purchases of the lab coat or doctor bundle from the RIFT cash shop will trigger a $5.00 donation to the charity organization."

Good for them!  That's a great charity.

Comments

• AeonbladesAeonblades Member Posts: 2,083
    Originally posted by bliss14

Courtesy of Massively:  Link

"Purchases of the lab coat or doctor bundle from the RIFT cash shop will trigger a $5.00 donation to the charity organization."

Good for them!  That's a great charity.

Very cool, Trion has been pretty well known for their donations to charity over the years, glad to see them continuing the trend.

As a side note, I love my title "of House Fluffington" and my little corgi :)

Currently Playing: ESO and FFXIV
    Have played: You name it
    If you mention rose tinted glasses, you better be referring to Mitch Hedberg.

• syriinxsyriinx Member UncommonPosts: 1,383

These deals are great for the MMO companies.  they get extra cash shop sales and a tax writeoff without spending a dime. 

Still, its a very positive thing for the charity.  the only time I bought off the WoW pet store was when they did their donations as well.

Extra cash shop sales for Trion, tax write off for Trion, money to a good cause, everyone wins.