Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Quit Rollback Bug?

psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

So I was playing with a friend this morning started at 39.5 got to 41 then QUIT out . 

This evening logon and I am back to 39.5 back where I started playing last session.

Strangely my 2nd toon that was level 40 is now level 39 as well.

This is the first time I have really paid attention because I was working so hard to level before I quit.

My friend and I thinking I lost all my progress because I QUIT the client rather than LOGOUT.

We are thinking maybe I am not getting a hardsave by quitting. 

I strongly urge people to pay attention to their experience bar if you have been using QUIT after a play session.

God knows how much exp and levels I have lost to using QUIT.

Comments

• psiicpsiic Member RarePosts: 1,640

Wow ok apparently a known issue already got a response but basically its a tough luck move along issue...

Greetings Adventurer!

I am very sorry to that you were affect by the latest updates and I apologize for the lost levels.

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Support Team and for reporting this issue to us.

We are currently investigating this issue and are working on getting a solution as soon as possible. We are aware of the rollbacks and we deeply apologize for the problems that they have caused you in your progression. We appreciate your patience with us as we get this matter resolved.