Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Elder Scrolls Online: Join the Devs for a Special AMA on May 1st

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

The Elder Scrolls Online team will be on hand on the ESO Reddit for a special 'ask me anything' session with several members of the development team ready to speak about Craglorn, post-launch plans, and more. 

Join members from the ESO team on Reddit tomorrow, May 1st, from 3:00-5:00pm EDT for a very special AMA! We’ll have Matt Firor, Paul Sage, Brian Wheeler, Rich Lambert, Gina Bruno, Jessica Folsom, and Kai Schober answering your questions. Hope to see you there!

Join the Reddit channel listed above at the appointed hour to have your questions answered.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• TygranirTygranir Member Posts: 741
    Please ask "Why not more Elder Scrolls in ESO?"

SWTOR Referral Bonus!
    Referral link
    7 day subscriber level access
    Returning players get 1 free server transfer

Leveling assistance items given to new player!

See all perks Here

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Awesome game. Make fixing skills 1st priority.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • masterdtoxmasterdtox Member Posts: 66
    this will be interesting, lets hope they get some real question about the issues in game and how they will address those. And maybe some more info about craglorn.
  • CrusadesCrusades Member Posts: 480
    This picture brings out the human side. I feel bad for those folks. That won't change my view of the game though. Zoom in, read thier expression, imagine being in their shoes. For what it's worth, your game would be a decent one as buy to play in my opinion. Your sub fee keeps the door open for criticism and the door isn't big enough. The expectations that come along with a sub fee have made it to narrow.
  • rodingorodingo Member RarePosts: 2,870
    Originally posted by Crusades
    This picture brings out the human side. I feel bad for those folks. That won't change my view of the game though. Zoom in, read thier expression, imagine being in their shoes. For what it's worth, your game would be a decent one as buy to play in my opinion. Your sub fee keeps the door open for criticism and the door isn't big enough. The expectations that come along with a sub fee have made it to narrow.

Word for word, this is pretty much how I feel.  I also wish they would have made the game differently and I'm wondering if they are starting to feel the same as well.  Oh well.  I wish those guys luck.

"If I offended you, you needed it" -Corey Taylor

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    I wonder if they will get real question or fluff from fans of the game.
  • simsalabim77simsalabim77 Member RarePosts: 1,607
    Hopefully someone asks when the game is going F2P/B2P because I might play it if they weren't charging a premium for it. That holds especially true seeing just how darn buggy the game is. I bought it because I had a momentary lapse in judgement, played for less than a week and got a full refund. It's not even close to being worth the price of admission IMO. I'd be willing to spend 5 bucks here and there rather than spending $60 plus an additional $15 for a sub, but as it stands, this game does not justify the price. 
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Originally posted by simsalabim77
    Hopefully someone asks when the game is going F2P/B2P because I might play it if they weren't charging a premium for it. That holds especially true seeing just how darn buggy the game is. I bought it because I had a momentary lapse in judgement, played for less than a week and got a full refund. It's not even close to being worth the price of admission IMO. I'd be willing to spend 5 bucks here and there rather than spending $60 plus an additional $15 for a sub, but as it stands, this game does not justify the price. 

Nah, keep real money out of my fantasy mmorpgs.

"We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • GravargGravarg Member UncommonPosts: 3,424

Like I figured, a bunch of children in here asking troll questions lol.

Sadly, this is what all these types of events turn out to be in ANY MMO.  If I had a question to ask, I would ask, "When will the next adventure zone after Craglorn come out, and what is the general timeline for new content to be released?"

Now that is the type of question you're supposed to ask, so many trolls these days...

• drake696969drake696969 Member Posts: 1
    Gravarg +1
  • Nemesis7884Nemesis7884 Member UncommonPosts: 1,023
    unfortunatly the ama has to be postponned...since the servers are down...again LOL
  • retye50retye50 Member UncommonPosts: 50
    I hope it never goes F2P.....keeps the whiners out
  • GilwenGilwen Member UncommonPosts: 48
    It's going to be a hate filled spam fest. Not even going to go there.
  • VolgoreVolgore Member EpicPosts: 3,872

AMA = damage control PR with heavily filtered questions.

• JeroKaneJeroKane Member EpicPosts: 6,965
    Originally posted by Gravarg

Like I figured, a bunch of children in here asking troll questions lol.

Sadly, this is what all these types of events turn out to be in ANY MMO.  If I had a question to ask, I would ask, "When will the next adventure zone after Craglorn come out, and what is the general timeline for new content to be released?"

Now that is the type of question you're supposed to ask, so many trolls these days...

And sticking your head in the sand and SCREAM: " LA LA LA LA LA LA.... THERE ARE NO BUGS, EXPLOITS, BOTS AND ISSUES WITH THIS GAME! THERE ARE NO BUGS, EXPLOITS, BOTS AND ISSUES IN THIS GAME..... LA LA LA LA LA LA"

That's about it right? Anyone with any form of critism towards the game is by definition a troll!

Yeah..... keep on going my friend! Games will definitely get better with that kind of attitude.

You fanatic zealots do more damage to MMO's than you think. Far more than those handful of genuine trolls dishing games for fun.

• skorner64skorner64 Member Posts: 47

Someone who is a reddit user, PLEASE ask what is going on with the Imperial City and what it will consist of?..... Them not giving information about this is keeping me from buying the game. If it's something cool like Darkness Falls of DAoC or something else to give the pvp meaning I'll buy it in a heartbeat.

If it's some stupid repeatable quests or npc's I won't buy it.

• oilthuoilthu Member UncommonPosts: 42
    Its nice too see the entire development, managerial and customer service team in one photo. Congrats on releasing the biggest p.o.s in mmo history - dark and light was better and i thought that was an impossibility!
  • eluiandereluiander Member Posts: 3

Please ask them if their time would not be better spend, making the servers actually run, instead of chatting on reddit. Its a holiday in many countries in europe. And the EU server have been down for more than 7 hours now.

• RinnaRinna Member UncommonPosts: 389
    I love the game. I think it's MORE successful than anyone anticipated. Please relay that there are many players happy with the sub model and DO NOT want the game to ever go free to play. Keep up the awesome work and when are we going to get player housing??

No bitchers.

• ZeymereZeymere Member UncommonPosts: 210
    So scanned through all the AMA and read a lot of them.  I would give them a C+ and an A for effort.  Just about every item was addressed but mostly the pat answer of its coming down the road etc...  I really do wish them the best. I have friends working there but I have to say the amount of time it is going to take to get the ship righted and on course that they will loose most of the passengers.  I do think down the road this game is going to be the game to play,but for me right now...maybe later down the road I will give it a shot.