Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

PC & Xbox One - Same character?

gizbuggizbug Member Posts: 36

If I buy the game for PC, start playing, then in July, buy it for my Xbox One.  Will I still be able to access my character on both systems?  Or will the guy I make on PC, not be available/playable on my Xbox One?

Comments

• EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    No, they are seperate games/servers. Microsoft wont let xbox players mingle. Why would you pay extra to play on xbox? You have to pay for gold AND the sub.

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• Dreamo84Dreamo84 Member UncommonPosts: 3,713
    Originally posted by Ehllfhire
    No, they are seperate games/servers. Microsoft wont let xbox players mingle. Why would you pay extra to play on xbox? You have to pay for gold AND the sub.

He probably already has gold if he uses Xbone.

• gizbuggizbug Member Posts: 36
    I might not get it on both, I'm just trying to make a decision based on what I asked. Thank you for the answer.
  • coorsguyscoorsguys Member Posts: 272

Those who play games like eso on a console already pay for the gold or ps+ and have for years.   so to them it's not paying for both.  
  • EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Originally posted by coorsguys

Those who play games like eso on a console already pay for the gold or ps+ and have for years.   so to them it's not paying for both.  

Not true, I dont have gold as I dont care to play multiplayer on my games I have for it.

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3

• coorsguyscoorsguys Member Posts: 272
    Originally posted by coorsguys

Not true, I dont have gold as I dont care to play multiplayer on my games I have for it.

Exactly maybe you should read my post again.  Those who play games like eso (multiplayer games)...

if you don't care to play multiplayer games or want access to other things gold or ps+ offers then you won't get it.  But most already pay for it so to them it's not paying twice.