Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

All Listed in Game LIst appear in Forums?

My siggestion is to make a section in Forums to every MMORPG in game list cuz some of them are missing like WWII Online ,Meridian 59.

Thanks

----------------------

The Cowardly ones Often Die Before their True Death;the Brave ones Prove the Death Only once.

"...Issuru..."

Comments

• Iceman12321Iceman12321 Member Posts: 992
    There would be way too many forums then...I already think there is quite a few forums and not everyone uses each and everyone of them...Adding some of the newer games though like you said I guess would be good though...

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623

Yes, we really want to do this too...but we need to come up with a good way to handle it.  With 105+ games the list at the right would be unmanagible. 

One of the solutions we have thought of is to create a new "tab" in the game list for discussion of games...then list the top 30 or so games in this forum list...based on which ones are the most active or something like that.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• elbarto69elbarto69 Member Posts: 73

There seems to be quite a bit of open space in the Game List, maybe you could have a link to each game's Forum (probably closer to the name so it's easier to find) on the Game List. Then, change the title tab of this area to "General Discussion" (like Home, News Room, General Discussion, Live Chat!, etc) instead of just Discussion, then list the subfolders on the left instead of games (like The Pub, Site Suggestions, Spam, Off-Topic). That way, you won't have to worry about having a huge random list, members can find their game's forum easier when they alphabetize the Game List, and people don't complain about their game not being represented. Just a suggestion.

-----------------------------------
    Homer: "I'm feelin' low, Apu. You got any of that beer that has candy floating in it, you know, Skittlebrau?"

Apu: "Such a product does not exist, sir! You must have dreamed it."

Homer: "Oh. Well then just gimme a six-pack and a couple of bags of Skittles."

3GZ673CF
  • AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Actually the game list does not have much room left for the 800x600 users...when viewing in 1024x768 mode there is lots of room, but not in the smaller view...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.