Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO has got RAIDS!

simon155simon155 Member UncommonPosts: 53

This on their homepage. Yaaaay. Subscribers asked and Zenimax listened. I LOOOVE it :)

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/04/23/creating-eso-trials?ref=rss

Comments

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    Yeah wasn't this announced weeks ago?

..Cake..

• ghorgosghorgos Member UncommonPosts: 191
    Originally posted by simon155

This on their homepage. Yaaaay. Subscribers asked and Zenimax listened. I LOOOVE it :)

http://elderscrollsonline.com/en/news/post/2014/04/23/creating-eso-trials?ref=rss

Not realy, raids were announced something like 2 years ago as one of the features ESO will have. In addition a size of 12 is hardly a raid for me. While it is 3 groups in ESO it would have been 2 in EQ and content for such a small number always had too much feeling of group content. Even with the small group size ESO should have aimed for a raid sizeof 24.

• SanguinelustSanguinelust Member UncommonPosts: 812
    Originally posted by ghorgos
    Originally posted by simon155

Not realy, raids were announced something like 2 years ago as one of the features ESO will have. In addition a size of 12 is hardly a raid for me. While it is 3 groups in ESO it would have been 2 in EQ and content for such a small number always had too much feeling of group content. Even with the small group size ESO should have aimed for a raid sizeof 24.

You know the possibilities are currently endless regarding the feel of a 12 person raid. You don't know, they might make them so tough it will feel like there's 24 people, or maybe they will be boring as hell. We don't really know. Regardless I'm not writing something off without trying it first. 

Just saying....

• The user and all related content has been deleted.

Somebody, somewhere has better skills as you have, more experience as you have, is smarter than you, has more friends as you do and can stay online longer. Just pray he's not out to get you.
  • GoldenArrowGoldenArrow Member UncommonPosts: 1,186

Raids with V10 requirements.

Holy smokes is that going to drive people away.

• ultrastoatultrastoat Member Posts: 172
    Originally posted by GoldenArrow

Raids with V10 requirements.

Holy smokes is that going to drive people away.

I thought the VR grind itself was doing a good job of driving people off.

• sword4hiresword4hire Member Posts: 22
    A 12 man raid might just have to be thought out a little more, still sounds fun to me and it gives the opportunity to group  with your mates. A win win in my book.
  • XzenXzen Member UncommonPosts: 2,607
    Does that mean anyone that's played ESO should get tested to see if they got rAIDS?
  • dranaeldranael Member UncommonPosts: 64
    I just hope the raid dungeons are not cheaply made.  I want traps that insta kill whoever gets caught in them.  I want a rogue skill line for disabling traps... well not this is starting to sound like DDO, but who cares it still would be a great feature.
  • sketocafesketocafe Member UncommonPosts: 950
    This will only come as a surprise if you believe anything you see online about the game. Further shockers include: no cash shop, usually find one or two completely bugged quests per zone at most, questing isn't boring (your mileage may vary if you click through dialaog, but really, if you do this, is there any questing you'd be happy with?), horses aren't hard to get, and the real money and CE horse are shit, public dungeons are not shit (delves may be, but public dungeons are pretty sweet).
  • GhavriggGhavrigg Member RarePosts: 1,308
    It's been known that there would be 12-man Trials coming starting with the  Craglorn adventure zone for a while now.  Old news.
  • EhllfhireEhllfhire Member UncommonPosts: 633
    Zenimax didnt listen to anyone, its been planned for months.

Any graphical, audio, or gameplay restrictions not seen in other mmos but found in FFXIV can be blamed on one thing.
    PS3