Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Well Screw You Funcom

13»

Comments

• lifeordinarylifeordinary Member Posts: 646
    Originally posted by Rayshe

So last night i updated my TSW with the new patch, and guess what was added. Lock Boxes. Now people on this site know i have been a large defender of funcom and TSW since the game was released, This is the last straw. For those who don't know, Myself and a large group of other players were promised by the dev team that lockboxes would never enter the picture of TSW. However in the last patch Mystery Boxes were added that can only be purchased with real money. 

So in short, Screw You Funcom. From a long time defender of TSW.

There that is your problem. You actually believed what devs say.

• AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    As someone who loaths lockboxes to the nth degree this is not the same thing. Lockboxes take what drops in the game and puts it behind a pay wall without knowing what is inside. What TSW is doing is putting things that are meant for the store and putting it into a mystery box. The argument can be made that this takes entities that could be drops and places them into the store but that happens regardless, right? This system only effects those that were already buying something from the store.
  • VicDynamoVicDynamo Member Posts: 234
    Um, so these are not dropped in yhe game but sold in the shop? Well, these are not even lockboxes then. The OP is either confused or misled.