Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Whats with all the Hate'n?

Is it just me or everytime someone posts a good trait of a game, someone bash's it?  Are we a bunch of haters?  lol donno, just an observation image

And on a side note beer=good!

~Best thing since sliced bread

SWG-Ahazi- Kovoa DE/DOC
AC-Morningtha- Fou-Lu lvl 79 UA/LIFE

Comments

• squeeesqueee Member Posts: 722
    No it is just that you have your extremes and those who feel strongly one way or another are more likely to tell you how they feel.  Someone who kind of likes the game or kinda hates it wont post or think twice, but someone who really hates a game and thinks it has wronged them in some way shape or form will post like crazy to bash a game and deter people from it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    There are only 10 types of people in this world.
    Those that understand binary and those that don't.

Never argue with an idiot, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

• DesperadoDesperado Member Posts: 467

image <==========  Haters!!!

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

"A good man knows his limits, a Great man knows he has none...."

• TheoTheo Member Posts: 242
    Fanboys are a supersitious, cowardly lot. Seriously, put three fanboys in a room to watch a movie all of them loved, and they'll STILL tear each other apart. For some reason, fanboys are big on supremacy of opinion. I tend to lean that way myself more often than I'd like to admit.