Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

This Game is A Joke

lordshroom420lordshroom420 Member UncommonPosts: 33

This is a joke! They're  not try'n to make a new everquest game!  All they are making is a rip off of a mine craft game as in the new game trove etc that's all it is ! And lead people on...  and take your money ! Est.rel 2014 is THE BIGGEST LIE!!!

P.s. Time travel back to the post when it all comes true and you find out They are Lie N to you SuckAFU!

Comments

• dcaldessadcaldessa Member UncommonPosts: 5

I LOL at the OP cause he does not know what the hell he is talking about, dude needs to lay off the LSD !!

that is all..

• BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791

Wrong forum but yeah I agree selling $60 - $100 alpha testing slots isn't exactly pure and honest for a huge company like SOE. Just ignore the company mate and they will leave you alone , it's what I am doing.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

• lordshroom420lordshroom420 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    True I do take alot of LSD
  • flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    If you don't like spending money on the alpha for this game, you can try 150 on the f2p ArcheAge.  
  • BadOrbBadOrb Member UncommonPosts: 791
    Originally posted by lordshroom420
    True I do take alot of LSD

Well in that case I have two great videos for you to watch :) The Orb patterns and textures. Then the Monkeys movie called head , you will love them :)

Cheers,

BadOrb.

PSO 4 years , EQOA 4 months , PSU 7 years , SWTOR launch ongoing , PSO2 SEA launch ongoing , Destiny 360 launch ongoing.
    "SWG was not fun. Let it go buddy." quote from iiNoSkillzii 10/18/13
    The original propoganda pixie dust villain :[]

This discussion has been closed.