Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Release posted - april 2014

2»

Comments

• DatLigBoiDatLigBoi Member UncommonPosts: 35

Originally posted by thunXa

http://kuf2.mmog.asia/

i downloaded it there at the bottom of the side.

Thank you! I am downloading now I got my BETA email so hopefully it works......did it work for you?

Originally posted by soldierguy97
    I can't torrent in my dorm. The torrent link works but the alternative and direct aren't working. I asked them and they said they don't know when US players will be able to download.... Anyone know a way to download it? 

I downloaded the torrent one also, followed the steps and what not and it said ENJOY!.......well guess what, LIIIIIIES! It did not work for me because every time I click KUF2 shortcut it takes like a minute to tell me I cannot connect to the severs and they are indeed up because it says so on the MAIN website that has been updated a million times and they can't seem to get the direct download to work lol

I'm not going to lie.....this is a big I mean BIG SLOPPY mess of a beta launch. If you go onto their Facebook page you will see the broken promises and alot.......ALOT of unhappy campers but I still have faith because I love the original KUF too much.

I will be back in a 1hr and 30min to edit this and let you guys know if thunXa link worked image

• soldierguy97soldierguy97 Member UncommonPosts: 8

This is the Malaysia client. Will it work for NA?

• crinale02crinale02 Member UncommonPosts: 4

FYI there's 2 publisher will be running cbt at the moment.

1st is run by MMOG.Asia for MY&SG which cbt will start at 6th May

2nd is run by Leadhope for Philipine which starts today

Also,Blueside has enforce ip-block for all the publishers in which you will need to bypass if you not living in the mention above countries.

• RoinRoin Member RarePosts: 3,444

Leadhope pretty much did the same thing MMOGasia did. Said no IP block. Then today turn around and tell everyone outside of philippines that it is IP blocked. The PH version which opened for CBT is IP Blocked. They are so full of shit. They got various sites involved. (MMORPG.com, Angry Joe)  So much like MMOGasia. They kept saying no block no block then of course the day of the test after making everyone download the client. Telling them it's ok. Please like our facebook shit.

Email sent to Angry Joe.

In War - Victory.
    In Peace - Vigilance.
    In Death - Sacrifice.

• soldierguy97soldierguy97 Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Originally posted by crinale02

FYI there's 2 publisher will be running cbt at the moment.

1st is run by MMOG.Asia for MY&SG which cbt will start at 6th May

2nd is run by Leadhope for Philipine which starts today

Also,Blueside has enforce ip-block for all the publishers in which you will need to bypass if you not living in the mention above countries.

So if im downloading the Malaysia one it won't let me play? 

• Laughing-manLaughing-man Member RarePosts: 3,654
    Originally posted by Roin

Leadhope pretty much did the same thing MMOGasia did. Said no IP block. Then today turn around and tell everyone outside of philippines that it is IP blocked. The PH version which opened for CBT is IP Blocked. They are so full of shit. They got various sites involved. (MMORPG.com, Angry Joe)  So much like MMOGasia. They kept saying no block no block then of course the day of the test after making everyone download the client. Telling them it's ok. Please like our facebook shit.

Email sent to Angry Joe.

So they literally lied to a lot of people who then relayed false information to all of us.

Well, all my desire to play this is gone.

• DatLigBoiDatLigBoi Member UncommonPosts: 35

I am back from downloading the game from this link and with this link I've gotten the farthest with.

-Yes I am able to start up the launcher, patched up all green and good to go and press start game.

-Launches game and brings me to log in screen.

-Punch in my user and password and I press Log In but nothing happens.

Everything runs smoothly besides that, it makes clicking sounds as I type in my user name but once I start typing my password in I get no clicking sound and when I press log in it feels like I'm not pressing anything as in no clicking sound and no message. There should at least of been an error message or any message would of been nice but nope, it just leaves me no choice but to exit game.

Originally posted by Roin

Email sent to Angry Joe.

I was hoping it would work buuuuuuut as I was browsing the web looking at the hole IP block thing and a a lot of disappointed people on the KUF2 Facebook page while I was downloading just put me in high doubt of it working.

Now I see this.......OOOOH THE LIES! WHY! They are lucky I'm a fan since their first KUF or else I would uninstall the game right now. I guess I'm going to have to wait some more as it says "preparing new sever for NA" above

I go to bed now disappointed as many others are....image

• crinale02crinale02 Member UncommonPosts: 4

Regardless of which client you guys downloaded be it either from MMOG.Asia or Leadhope,it wont be playable unless,

1.you live in the countries which the publisher are assign for or

2.able to bypass the ip-block

As for now this is a list for known publisher that i know of that will be hosting the game soon.

MMOG.Asia-MY&SG

Leadhope-PH

Xinxere-Thailand

Qeon-Indonesia

Blueside-Global

The complete list of publisher can be found on the kufii official website

• SytheeverbladeSytheeverblade Member UncommonPosts: 13
    The game is also unavailable in Canada, which I have found surprising.  There are ways to bypass the ip restriction but I'm hoping they make the game available here soon.  I managed to obtain a beta key, but I will wait for full release to see if it has been made available in Canada by then.