Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some new info just released with video's

CatbertCatbert Member UncommonPosts: 28

Some of you might of seen it but for those who havent enjoy :) 

http://black-desert.com/news/2nd-day-of-the-2nd-closed-beta-twice-the-fun/

Rob.

Comments

• daemondaemon Member UncommonPosts: 680
    Looks good. what engine is this using?
  • CatbertCatbert Member UncommonPosts: 28
    Originally posted by daemon
    Looks good. what engine is this using?

"The game uses Pearl Abyss' own "Black Desert" engine specifically created to handle the fast rendering required for its seamless world and large-scale castle sieges"

• PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886

Love those vids!

My favourite detail as of yet is the blood splatter on walls when you hit someone - makes it feel much more alive

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them

• PivotelitePivotelite Member UncommonPosts: 2,145
    Steparu a guy who reviews MMOs as a job released another review and said the weather system is by far the most in depth hes ever seen in an MMO.

Apparently when it rains puddles form on the ground, buildings and even your characters clothes get wet! Not only that but during thunderstorms at night you can't see except when lightning flashes.

• PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886
    Originally posted by Pivotelite
    Steparu a guy who reviews MMOs as a job released another review and said the weather system is by far the most in depth hes ever seen in an MMO. Apparently when it rains puddles form on the ground, buildings and even your characters clothes get wet! Not only that but during thunderstorms at night you can't see except when lightning flashes.

It can be seen in videos I mentioned in thread closed beta test #2 - and yes, it does look amazing (though in the vid his clothes arent wet due to a bug as steparu stated)

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them