Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please people let them finish the game !

2»

Comments

• wuckswucks Member UncommonPosts: 114

It's quite an impressive skill you have there, Menzes. The ability to type so much and say so little is one to behold.

As an aside you haven't shown any evidences [sic] of anything other than a clear agenda against SC. You seem far more rabid than the fanboys you berate that it's hard to take you seriously when you might actually stumble across something like a point to make.

• grndzrogrndzro Member UncommonPosts: 1,162
    Originally posted by Manzes
    Just quoting this again to show how this guy is focused on hiding actual  information, since he claims that the guy that opened that thread on CIG was accused by him of trolling and "that the thread is now dead".

Which was clearly a lie.

He really thinks that people are all idiots, considering that the thread is live and in the first page of the CIG general forum during the whole day, already in the tenth page, with many fanboys that disagree (they disagree of every concern raised) and a few that agree and even considered the OP brave to dare to give such feedback there (probably those are already in the black list of the moderators there for future banning and censure, because yes, they manipulate the info there all the time, to hide mainly "what is not profitable").

Just to show how idiot he thinks that everyone is, when spreading his "evidences". He believes that everyone is dumb enough to do not double check what other people says.

I don't know what is worst. People believing in what CR says (and later "change his mind" because money), or people that believes in what these fans spread as "evidences".

Hopefully you, the reader, will be smart enough to double check if these guys from CIG are really reliable in what they say in their speech, when comparing with what they really do.

When you and mabye 1% are the only ones hating on something you kind of gotta wonder if you are correct.

But I doubt 1%. No one is agreeing with you.

• Cabbagehead12Cabbagehead12 Member Posts: 3
    Originally posted by grndzro
    Just quoting this again to show how this guy is focused on hiding actual  information, since he claims that the guy that opened that thread on CIG was accused by him of trolling and "that the thread is now dead".

Which was clearly a lie.

He really thinks that people are all idiots, considering that the thread is live and in the first page of the CIG general forum during the whole day, already in the tenth page, with many fanboys that disagree (they disagree of every concern raised) and a few that agree and even considered the OP brave to dare to give such feedback there (probably those are already in the black list of the moderators there for future banning and censure, because yes, they manipulate the info there all the time, to hide mainly "what is not profitable").

Just to show how idiot he thinks that everyone is, when spreading his "evidences". He believes that everyone is dumb enough to do not double check what other people says.

I don't know what is worst. People believing in what CR says (and later "change his mind" because money), or people that believes in what these fans spread as "evidences".

Hopefully you, the reader, will be smart enough to double check if these guys from CIG are really reliable in what they say in their speech, when comparing with what they really do.

When you and mabye 1% are the only ones hating on something you kind of gotta wonder if you are correct.

LOL

Its pretty clear at this point. That he is talking nonsense.

An loves to rebel in his cluelessness.  In his broken English. 

Plus Mr. Man , that thread is dead, aka in the topic is done and the OP has left it.

Originally posted by Cabbagehead12

Which was clearly a lie.

LOL

Its pretty clear at this point. That he is talking nonsense.

An loves to rebel in his cluelessness.  In his broken English. 

Plus Mr. Man , that thread is dead, aka in the topic is done and the OP has left it.

Have you ever tried to kill cockroaches?

• apanz3rapanz3r Member UncommonPosts: 273
    Originally posted by Brenelael

Does anyone else think it's very odd that apanz3r hasn't replied to his own thread given his past history here? I suspect he will now after Manzes realizes his mistake and switches accounts....

Bren

I was busy playing Star-Conflict, they had a 50% promotion . Which is actually a game i can play instead of fighting Cris evangelists.

For all i care they can launch when they want DFM now.

Respekt to Chris for raising 40 mil. As for me "foul me once shame on you foul me twice shame on me"

Originally posted by apanz3r

Does anyone else think it's very odd that apanz3r hasn't replied to his own thread given his past history here? I suspect he will now after Manzes realizes his mistake and switches accounts....

Bren

I was busy playing Star-Conflict, they had a 50% promotion . Which is actually a game i can play instead of fighting Cris evangelists.

Respekt to Chris for raising 40 mil. As for me "foul me once shame on you foul me twice shame on me"

So you are running around spouting hate for Star Citizen and love for Star Conflict.

Why don't you stick to the Star Conflict forums. You already should know that you aren't really having any effect on the people that support Star Citizen.

• apanz3rapanz3r Member UncommonPosts: 273

Bren

So you are running around spouting hate for Star Citizen and love for Star Conflict.

Why don't you stick to the Star Conflict forums. You already should know that you aren't really having any effect on the people that support Star Citizen.

I don't hate star citizen as a game. I just hate how the things are handled now.

I don't hate star citizen as a game. I just hate how the things are handled now.

Then go ahead and hate it and get your refund. Let those of us that think it is awesome do so in peace.

• darker70darker70 Member UncommonPosts: 804

Bren

So has this appeased your hatred of the most open and honest and transparent dev team on the planet because this footage looks rather good and left a lot people at PAX happy hands on game play wise. 

Just skip to 23 mins for the good stuff.

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/comm-link/transmission/13827-Arena-Commander-PAX-East-And-Beyond

p>
  • BrenelaelBrenelael Member UncommonPosts: 3,821

Bren

It's obvious now that the other accounts have been deleted and their posts removed that you were probably not a part of it apanz3r. I'm sorry I lumped you in with them as I may have been mistaken. Although I've never really agreed with your views on SC that doesn't mean you don't have the right to express them. You also seem to be behaving yourself since you've been back which is a welcome change. As I said I apologize. I'm not above admitting when I'm wrong.

Bren

while(horse==dead)
    {
    beat();
    }