• Your great feedback came in loud and clear! Check out the latest changes to the New Frontiers!
• New Dock location in the Portal Town Zones!
• Want instant fully leveled Artifacts? Find out How to get ‘em!
• More than a few bugs have been addressed. Read on to find out what’s been fixed!
Click the 'More' link to read the latest patch notes!
• Capture-able docks have been added on each realm's river mid-way between the Strength Relic Town's Milegates and the Center Keep that take players down their realm's river towards the power relic keep, turn around, and end back at the Center Keep island.
• Dock boat wait times have been reduced from a total of 45s down to 25s. This includes the the time boats remain at the dock for player boarding.
Artifact Encounter Changes
- All artifact encounters have been changed to allow players who perform the artifact's PvE encounter an activated and fully-leveled version of the artifact. Players will need to return to a new NPC in the Hall of Heroes to complete the new quests associated with the artifact encounters in order to receive the fully-leveled artifact.
- Artifacts will become fully levelled when they enter your character's inventory. Do not be alarmed if you delve the item from the quest window and it is level 0.
- A new Artifact Replacement NPC has been added to the Hall of Heroes of each realm that will replace any of the new, fully-levelled artifacts for players who lose them.
- Players with existing Artifact credit will have to complete the encounter again to receive the fully leveled Artifact. This is only possible if the existing Artifact is not in your inventory (this includes equipped, personal inventory, and personal vault).
- Additional safeguards were added to make sure Ruined Keeps and towers remained in their Ruined state.
- Added some additional guards in the Ruined Keep lord room to protect relics placed there. These guards only spawn if a relic is housed in the Ruined Keep.
- Draughts of Heroism and Supremacy should now be more consistently usable when moving on speed.
- Draughts of Supremacy will now fully buff players after they have been sheared.
- (Gaheris Only) Altered the keep encounters for Caer Berkstead, Nottmoor Faste, and Dun Crimthainn to function within the new keep position and open courtyard layout.
- The Screenshot Key (-) is now map-able to any other unused key
- The Camera View Toggle (F11) is now map-able to any other unused key
- When a character fires a siege weapon, there is now a 3 second timer preventing the firing of another siege weapon by that character.
- The Frontier maps have been adjusted to better reflect the new paths added to Agramon
- The Frontier maps have been adjusted to reflect the docks added near the Strength Relic Towns
Please log onto Pendragon to test out a few of these changes, and provide feedback! We look forward to hearing your thoughts on these recent changes.
We appreciate your opinion and we thank you for supporting Broadsword by voting for Dark Age of Camelot and Ultima Online on Steam!
If you have not yet voted - please do so! We are looking forward to this next step, and need your help to get there!
Click here for Dark Age of Camelot on Steam!
Click here for Ultima Online on Steam!
We'll see you in NEW New Frontiers!!
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
Edgar Allan Poe
For that to happen you would need to sub so they have money.