Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Some people care about MMORPG.coms forums!!!!

2»

Comments

• noobletnooblet Member Posts: 2,274

Originally posted by Kiamde
    I just don't like a lot of you anymore. Most of you are egotistical pricks who really can't go a week without making a thread about yourselves, or posting three paragraphs on crazy things you have done, as if we cared. Really, seeking therapy on a board is really pathetic. A lot of you need to grow up.

Affirmative.

• VampirVampir Member Posts: 4,239

I just don't like a lot of you anymore. Most of you are egotistical pricks who really can't go a week without making a thread about yourselves, or posting three paragraphs on crazy things you have done, as if we cared. Really, seeking therapy on a board is really pathetic. A lot of you need to grow up.

well kiamde you are a internet puritan......

that being said theres all of 4 of you out there and your not likely to increase your numbers

you could you know just ignore a lot of threads like i ignore the pub.....

98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you''re one of the 2% who hasn''t, copy & paste this in your signature.

• LordMagnusLordMagnus Member CommonPosts: 1,322

Hmm, sounds like you are describing a certain someone in here who has already posted in this topic. This someone also has horrible grammar, and tries using big words to impress everyone.

I agree with you though. That's not really what stops me from actively posting here but it does get annoying.

EDIT: Heh, there goes my 4th star again!

• Rikimaru_XRikimaru_X Member UncommonPosts: 11,718

Me reading a good story is good.

Seeking therapy here is bad.

Seeking advice here is always good.

getting a good laugh is priceless.

Yeah Kia, I know what is going on in your head.

*looks at Riki's sig* image

-In memory of Laura "Taera" Genender. Passed away on Aug/13/08-
    |
    RISING DRAGOON ~AION US ONLINE LEGION for Elyos

• RazorbackRazorback Member, Newbie CommonPosts: 5,253

Originally posted by methane47

Its because SOE implemented the (NFE) New Forum Enhancement MMORPG.com so everyone is leaving to look for a (pre-CU) pre-Communication Upgrade mmorpg forum...

imageimage

Yeah I want my money back image

+-+-+-+-+-+
    "MMOs, for people that like think chatting is like a skill or something, rotflol"
    http://purepwnage.com
    -+-+-+-+-+-+
    "Far away across the field, the tolling of the iron bell, calls the faithful to their knees. To hear the softly spoken magic spell" Pink Floyd-Dark Side of the Moon