Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LF PVE game to play.

FlunkschFlunksch Member Posts: 4

Hi There.

I mainly focus on PvE and raiding, since that's where I find the most fun. So that's also what I am looking for. I tried a alot of both P2P and F2P games and I am willing to play both ways. But I prefer F2P which is not P2W game.

I don't mind it being an anime game, such as Heva Clonia or such. 

Also it would be a big + if I could play it with my girlfriend(which means it has to be somewhat easy to play)

Games that I've tried(and may try again depending on feedback)

Rift

Tera

WoW

DF

GW2

Swtor

Thanks in advance,

Flunk

Comments

• CreatorzimCreatorzim Member UncommonPosts: 274
    SWTOR? fun great story. Its been awhile since I raided so Im not sure how that is.

• FlunkschFlunksch Member Posts: 4

Oh lol,

I accidently forgot to add swtor, which I played a lot. Thanks for the reminder.

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

I obviously would recommend GW2. We now have a boss schedule and megaserver system...essentially, there is a large boss to fight every 15 minutes in game.

If you are looking for a stellar story, however, I would recommend picking up TSW. It' s only 30 bucks and you'll really get a great ride in with the story and puzzles.

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• udonudon Member UncommonPosts: 1,803

I think it's hard to beat the raiding in EQ2 although a lot of people like WoW to this day.  Pick your server and class carefully however as there are good and bad choices that will affect your ability to find a good raiding guild willing to take you.

Or you may want to wait for Wildstar.  I hear it's pretty end game focused.

Really for large group end game raiding you don't have a lot of choices.  I just don't find Rift and SWTOR really that fulfilling in that regard and most of the rest of the games just ignore it altogether. 

• VorchVorch Member UncommonPosts: 793

Oh, as far as truly F2P games go, you can't go wrong with Vindictus

"As you read these words, a release is seven days or less away or has just happened within the last seven days— those are now the only two states you’ll find the world of Tyria."...Guild Wars 2

• BenediktBenedikt Member UncommonPosts: 1,406
    i would wait for wildstar (start of june) and play that if you like raids
  • true_gamingtrue_gaming Member Posts: 8
    Try Atlantica Online, join the busy server Argos if you want the most out of it. It's turn based, so its something totally different but 90% of the game is PVE. 
  • LordArcaneLordArcane Member UncommonPosts: 34
    If you are, yourself and your girlfriend, looking for a game to start, try out Ashen Empires. They have a PVE server where most people play on (Legends), and there's different Races you can be, Different classes, and within those classes there are different masteries to do (Melee->Long Blades, Short Blades, Axes, Polearms etc...Archer ->Bow, Crossbow, Thrown Weapons etc...Mage->Body, Mind, Soul, Nature) A ton of skills to level, and it has a nice, helping community to get you starting and understanding. 
  • asmkm22asmkm22 Member Posts: 1,788

SWtOR is a good option if you like to raid, but aren't crazy-hardcore about it.  I wouldn't recommend the F2P method though.

If you really like end-game raiding, Rift pretty much has the best in the industry right now.  Even better is that you can easily play the game for free until you hit the end-game.  The downside to Rift is that the client performance is pretty poor unless you have a decent machine, but you should be able to gauge that during the leveling process.

You make me like charity