Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Videos from closed beta #2

PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886

Hi guys

Just creating thread where you can post all the cool gameplay videos from the second beta test of Black Desert  as it is kind of hard to find these, since its a korean CBT

Here are some lengthy vids I found! I hope you will enjoy them as much as I did (even though I understand jacks **** what is actually going on haha)

Ranger:

Ranger 1

Ranger 2  (44:55, did the player just TRIPPED over NPC?? Best.detail.ever)

Sorcerres during thunderstorm and night - honestly, this is how a bad day weather should be done+clothing and floors etc become wet as well

Sorcerres in a non-instanced dungeon - HD quality

Taming and registering a horse - it seems like mounts dont dissappear after unmount, you need to "park" them or lead them to stables it seems

Edit:

This guy is uploading a lot of vids - right now hes playing only ranger though, so any gameplay of sorcerres/fighter/giant is appreciated ;)

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them

Comments

• PigozzPigozz Member UncommonPosts: 886
    Thx, sorcerres is such an awesome and original class, luv it! :)

I think I actually spent way more time reading and theorycrafting about MMOs than playing them

• natpicknatpick Member UncommonPosts: 271
    looks and sounds really good but we wont get to see this for a long time,shame all the cool looking games are a long ways off.
  • CaldrinCaldrin Member UncommonPosts: 4,505

the textures popping and the grass and stuff just popping up as well is pretty bad hopefully they will fx that.

Originally posted by Caldrin

the textures popping and the grass and stuff just popping up as well is pretty bad hopefully they will fx that.

They build their own engine, they said their testing and tweaking performance all the time

Another guy who uploads lot of vids (HD quality!!) and seems to answer questions in comments