Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Imagine EA drops 100 million $ more into the live game

Comments

• bobdole1979bobdole1979 Member Posts: 210
    Originally posted by Gorwe
    The potential it drained away. As I already said, it cost a LOT. With that kind of money we could've had quite a game.

That's what's bothering me about it.

ok potential so what potential feature can't be added into the game because the engine.  I need you to be specific what is it that you really want in the game that cant' be added due to the engine

• Fenrir767Fenrir767 Member Posts: 595
    I don't think he knows and the dollars spent on the engine alone are wasted potential I love the game but the incomplete hero engine they used is shit the Bioware devs themselves gave said a ton of cash was spent getting the engine to work properly with dialogue choices. It's also a resource hog on my computer.
  • VolenibbletsVolenibblets Member UncommonPosts: 246
    Originally posted by Fenrir767
    Violen you do realize that Disney renewed the IP with EA meaning SWTOR isn't going anywhere and that is why development in the game has expanded since their acquisition.

SWTOR is a great game just not for everyone!

Nope I didn't. I don't really care either way tbh, I have no stake in it. I gave up on the potential of the star wars IP a very long time ago and the notion anything as quirky as SWG would ever slip through the net again. The name and people's faith in it has been tarnished by the new era movies and recent games. In a global recession I don't begrudge any company's right to milk as much money out of as many people as possible so I wasn't surprised by how 'standard' TOR turned out to be. You are right it's not for everyone. Personally, I wish it was for no one and then someone might make a Star Wars game worthy of the name and worth talking about in 10 years time like Galaxies is even with all the faults it had. In all honesty, do you think this game will be talked about as fondly in a decade's time? People are barely talking about it now, and if they are it is mostly negative.

Originally posted by Volenibblets
    Violen you do realize that Disney renewed the IP with EA meaning SWTOR isn't going anywhere and that is why development in the game has expanded since their acquisition.

Nope I didn't. I don't really care either way tbh, I have no stake in it. I gave up on the potential of the star wars IP a very long time ago and the notion anything as quirky as SWG would ever slip through the net again. The name and people's faith in it has been tarnished by the new era movies and recent games. In a global recession I don't begrudge any company's right to milk as much money out of as many people as possible so I wasn't surprised by how 'standard' TOR turned out to be. You are right it's not for everyone. Personally, I wish it was for no one and then someone might make a Star Wars game worthy of the name and worth talking about in 10 years time like Galaxies is even with all the faults it had. In all honesty, do you think this game will be talked about as fondly in a decade's time? People are barely talking about it now, and if they are it is mostly negative.

well that's simply not true.  SWTOR currently has more players playing it right now then SWG had people who played it at all. 

So by that simple fact more people are talking about SWTOR then SWG.  

Originally posted by bobdole1979

well that's simply not true.  SWTOR currently has more players playing it right now then SWG had people who played it at all. 

I didn't say it didn't. And, unless you have some way of divining the future in 10 years time you simply didn't read what I said, you knee jerked a reply. There is a lot of commentary about swtor now in it's second (?) Year but even now a random sampling will demonstrate to any fair persons satisfaction that it is more than a minor proportion negative (swtor forums don't count for obvious reasons) and rightly so imo. Like I said I am not a fanboi by any stretch of the imagination, SWG was far from perfect but it made a bloody good innovative attempt of an open Star Wars world that at least felt like it's IP. I just despise mediocrity when I have seen potential for greatness in the past treatments of the universe and, some storyline aspects of the game withstanding, mediocrity is all I see in this game. 

• KinadoKinado Member Posts: 198

If SWTOR had the massive scale PVP of TESO ( since they both hero engine ) then it would be an AMAZING game considering the already existing combat system.

Too bad swtor has a crappy version of the hero engine.

Questing and massive PVP in pvp servers in SWTOR would bring a tear to my eye of how good this would be.

Unfortunately Bioware managed screw this up. Instead SWTOR its just a good but meh game.

I didn't say it didn't. And, unless you have some way of divining the future in 10 years time you simply didn't read what I said, you knee jerked a reply. There is a lot of commentary about swtor now in it's second (?) Year but even now a random sampling will demonstrate to any fair persons satisfaction that it is more than a minor proportion negative (swtor forums don't count for obvious reasons) and rightly so imo. Like I said I am not a fanboi by any stretch of the imagination, SWG was far from perfect but it made a bloody good innovative attempt of an open Star Wars world that at least felt like it's IP. I just despise mediocrity when I have seen potential for greatness in the past treatments of the universe and, some storyline aspects of the game withstanding, mediocrity is all I see in this game. 

well again since SWTOR has more people playing it and its far more popular yeah i think more people will be talking about in 10 years time then SWG thats obvious.  

I dissagree about SWG feeling more like Star Wars especially since it's story contradicted the movies   It was supposed to be taking place after Empire Strikes Back but there were hundreds of Jedi running around the planets with their light sabers out.  Waving to Imps and dancing while nothing happened.

That is nothing like Star Wars.   Then the planets didn't feel like Star Wars either espeically not at that time.   Why is Degobah a heavily populated planet?   Ghettos would form around all the major cities as players would build shanty towns  

Really aside from the textures used every planet was the exact same.   There was nothing about them that made them unique

• observerobserver Member RarePosts: 3,685

Throwing money at something isn't going to make it better.

Swtor would need to be re-designed from the ground up, but it would make more sense to just shut it down, since it's current system of design, didn't work to keep all those millions of players that it initially lost.

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

They need to make a new game that plays like Jedi Academy. Darn I wish someone made Jedi Knight 4... And Kotor 3... With todays tech. Perhaps the upcoming Star Wars game which uses Battlefield engine might have a semi decent singleplayer? I really didnt like Force Unleashed games, the main character was boring and his name in at the bottom end of silly Star Wars names >_>'

Right, yeah, if they spent money on Star Wars MMO they should come up with something new. SWTOR is so heavily story driven and filled with cut-scenes that it would be almost impossible to "fix" in any other way than somehow transferring all that to a new engine but still it would be the exact same locations and events, not going to happen. It is what it is, and we're not going to see a new Star Wars MMO in a loooong while.

Edit; Let's just imagine that SWTOR and TESO has similar enough engines since both are based on the Hero Engine, and that SWTOR could be dropped on TESO's version of that engine, TESO gameplay in Star Wars universe, I'd buy the collector's edition again ^_^

well again since SWTOR has more people playing it and its far more popular yeah i think more people will be talking about in 10 years time then SWG thats obvious.  

I dissagree about SWG feeling more like Star Wars especially since it's story contradicted the movies   It was supposed to be taking place after Empire Strikes Back but there were hundreds of Jedi running around the planets with their light sabers out.  Waving to Imps and dancing while nothing happened.

That is nothing like Star Wars.   Then the planets didn't feel like Star Wars either espeically not at that time.   Why is Degobah a heavily populated planet?   Ghettos would form around all the major cities as players would build shanty towns  

Really aside from the textures used every planet was the exact same.   There was nothing about them that made them unique

And James Blunt (You're beautiful), Rick Astley (Never gonna give you up) and Cliff Richard (Millennium Song) were all no. 1 for several months. Popular does not necessarily mean 'good' by the standards of anyone with even an ounce of taste. All three of these songs are being discussed today but mostly in mocking terms. Now if you wish to argue the merits of any of these songs or the objectivity of good/bad (and the futility of making value judgements) then we will have to agree to disagree. 

As I said repeatedly, SWG was not a perfect Star Wars game by any stretch of the imagination. And SWTOR is not the worst Star Wars game possible either it is just shockingly mediocre for the money invested in its production and it has done next to nothing to push the art of online gaming forward which, if you believe in gaming as an art and not just a product (as I do) then it failed at least on this count with the golden opportunity and budget it had. When SWG was created the technology was limited, no voice acting to speak of and the budget allocated to TOR was unimaginable in those days. Nevertheless it managed to do a better job of creating a 'lived in' illusion of a world than the recent attempt and it had the balls to try something different (pre-caving to popular demand with NGE obviously). 

In 1984 a little game called 'Elite' managed to create the illusion of an open universe with 22kb. Hundreds of millions of dollars cannot replace the unquantifiable element that makes a game feel live. With the reported 200 million dollars spent on TOR they couldn't even make one environment or world feel 'alive' and all the voice acting (and otherwise inanimate) NPCs could not compensate for that. All of this demonstrates that you don't have to spend the GDP of a small country to made a good game with longievity, you just need a little inspiration, courage and the ability to resist the temptation to pander to the model of other successful done-to-death gaming models. Repetition is ruination.

• superniceguysuperniceguy Member UncommonPosts: 2,278

SWTOR is worth talking about while it is active, but I won't care about it after it is no longer active. I will still be talking highly of SWG until there is a similar game to SWG that is similar or better. The game does not have to be the same, but can be better, and SWTOR is no where near better. No one will be making or wanting a SWTOR type MMO once it is gone, or bothering with emulating it.

SWTOR sold 2 million at launch, and at that time no one had even played the game, and knew whether they would like it or not. SWTORs popularity / huge populations is not down to the fact that people like the game. The game is also free to play so everyone can download, log in and play the game without any expense. Back when SWG was released most people were on dial up and not many people played MMOs like today, plus it was not free to play and people had to pay money to play, plus all the updates and changes annoyed loads of people who wrote bad reviews everywhere keeping more people from bothering with it, especially with a monthly sub.  Clone Wars Adventures managed to get 10 million players, which shows that free to play games get load of people, and that game is now shut down, and SWTOR has not even gotten this many.

SWG was more Star Wars but was a sandbox, so it was up to the players to make it feel like Star Wars or not. SWTOR just seems more like a generic sci-fi game copying Star Wars than be Star Wars, and too many SW cliches from the Star Wars films. KOTOR felt more like Star Wars set 3000 years before, than SWTOR does.

That's all your opinion there are many. Who played SWG that didn't like it and talk about it for all the wrong reasons.

The way you remember SWG is the way people that love SWTOR remember the game and how great all of the class stories were despite some of its flaws.

SWG was a great sandbox but IMO a terrible Star Wars game or never felt like Star Wars to me it was generic and bland lacking the epic adventure that I associated with Star Wars. If you look at some threads about SWG from the early 2000s here most players were complaining about how the game was not Star Wars enough. That's were the NGE and other changes came from. But all SOE did was punish current players as those that left had no fond memories and weren't coming back.

SWG may have been your great Star Wars experience in the 200s mine was KOTOR and I am very happy to have SWTOR today.

What made SWG great was the other players, and was a true proper MMO online experience.

SWTORs strength is just the game itself

SWTOR will be remembered for its single player style, dressed up as a MMO, to rip people off. If SWTOR was released like Mass Effect 3 then it would have fared a lot better. People just don't want to play it like a MMO, as if they did 2 million subs would not have dropped right down to 500K (75% of people who bought the game) by the time F2P was done.

KOTOR is still a better game than SWTOR.

SWG was created by Raph Koster who loved gaming, and SWG was born from that passion, and was almost like an indie game, but then SOE/LA wanted huge revnues from it, so it got butchered. SWTOR was a money making scheme from the beginning with no passion of being a great game, and got NGE'd at launch, as Dallas Dickinson goes in to details of how parts of the game were cut out to make the game launch, which made devs cry. SWTOR was meant to be more than what it is now, and it will never be, following the departure of the Doctors, selling off to Disney, and closure of LA. even if there is another KOTOR 3 it will just be another EA affair.

• ktanner3ktanner3 Member UncommonPosts: 4,063
    That's all your opinion there are many. Who played SWG that didn't like it and talk about it for all the wrong reasons.

The way you remember SWG is the way people that love SWTOR remember the game and how great all of the class stories were despite some of its flaws.

SWG was a great sandbox but IMO a terrible Star Wars game or never felt like Star Wars to me it was generic and bland lacking the epic adventure that I associated with Star Wars. If you look at some threads about SWG from the early 2000s here most players were complaining about how the game was not Star Wars enough. That's were the NGE and other changes came from. But all SOE did was punish current players as those that left had no fond memories and weren't coming back.

SWG may have been your great Star Wars experience in the 200s mine was KOTOR and I am very happy to have SWTOR today.

KOTOR was certainly my favorite of the all the Star Wars games so naturally I prefer TOR over SWG. I had some good times in SWG, but it was by no means this great successful game that it's hardcore fans pretend it was. Those of us who were actually  there from launch through the many changes SOE made trying to make the game more appealing know better. It was one of the many casualities left behind after WOW came along and showed players that MMOs don't have to be boring forced grouping grind fests.

Currently Playing: World of Warcraft

Originally posted by superniceguy

What made SWG great was the other players, and was a true proper MMO online experience.

SWTOR will be remembered for its single player style, dressed up as a MMO, to rip people off. If SWTOR was released like Mass Effect 3 then it would have fared a lot better. People just don't want to play it like a MMO, as if they did 2 million subs would not have dropped right down to 500K (75% of people who bought the game) by the time F2P was done.

SWG was created by Raph Koster who loved gaming, and SWG was born from that passion, and was almost like an indie game, but then SOE/LA wanted huge revnues from it, so it got butchered. SWTOR was a money making scheme from the beginning with no passion of being a great game, and got NGE'd at launch, as Dallas Dickinson goes in to details of how parts of the game were cut out to make the game launch, which made devs cry. SWTOR was meant to be more than what it is now, and it will never be, following the departure of the Doctors, selling off to Disney, and closure of LA. even if there is another KOTOR 3 it will just be another EA affair.

And that is your opinion, about the game which is not a fact. That's how you feel about it. I prefere SWTOR to KOTOR and am enjoying myself. I felt that SOE had ripped me off by not delivering on the experienced they promised with a buggy broken mess of a game that felt nothing like Star Wars and had basically provided me with a second job that I was paying them for.

SWG sold 1.2 million plus copies and at one point had 250k subs before they expanded the content and brought back players much like SWTOR 75% of the population quit the game because they didn't like it. You can quote numbers back and forth all you want but that won't change the fact that you liked SWG and you felt it was amazing and that's your opinion.

You don't like what Bioware is doing that's fine I like SWTOR as is, I would have prefered to get the game Bioware wanted to make but ambitious devs over reached with the Hero Engine and got themselves in trouble financially because they were cocky and arrogant and couldn't make it work properly which is where they spent a ton of their money! If EA hadn't pushed it out the door the game may have become vaporware due to them running out of money.

I didn't like SWG and prefer SWTOR that's my opinion you have an opinion and an agenda that's fine but your opinion is not fact and even the facts you use are ones you pick selectively to prove your point and not the overall picture. Just don't expect everyone to share your opinion and bring it up constantly and uselessly on a forum dedicated to a game that you clearly don't like.....

• ImpacthoundImpacthound Member UncommonPosts: 367

And James Blunt (You're beautiful), Rick Astley (Never gonna give you up) and Cliff Richard (Millennium Song) were all no. 1 for several months. Popular does not necessarily mean 'good' by the standards of anyone with even an ounce of taste. All three of these songs are being discussed today but mostly in mocking terms. Now if you wish to argue the merits of any of these songs or the objectivity of good/bad (and the futility of making value judgements) then we will have to agree to disagree. 

As I said repeatedly, SWG was not a perfect Star Wars game by any stretch of the imagination. And SWTOR is not the worst Star Wars game possible either it is just shockingly mediocre for the money invested in its production and it has done next to nothing to push the art of online gaming forward which, if you believe in gaming as an art and not just a product (as I do) then it failed at least on this count with the golden opportunity and budget it had. When SWG was created the technology was limited, no voice acting to speak of and the budget allocated to TOR was unimaginable in those days. Nevertheless it managed to do a better job of creating a 'lived in' illusion of a world than the recent attempt and it had the balls to try something different (pre-caving to popular demand with NGE obviously). 

In 1984 a little game called 'Elite' managed to create the illusion of an open universe with 22kb. Hundreds of millions of dollars cannot replace the unquantifiable element that makes a game feel live. With the reported 200 million dollars spent on TOR they couldn't even make one environment or world feel 'alive' and all the voice acting (and otherwise inanimate) NPCs could not compensate for that. All of this demonstrates that you don't have to spend the GDP of a small country to made a good game with longievity, you just need a little inspiration, courage and the ability to resist the temptation to pander to the model of other successful done-to-death gaming models. Repetition is ruination.

Great post overall, I agree with everything said(except the Rick Astley single was pretty good for 80's music)

and you dont' think SWG is mocked?

here's the thing SWTOR and its storys are 100% part of Star Wars canon.    It has already achieved its perminat place in the Star Wars lore which means it will be remembered and talked about for decades.

Nothing in SWG is considered canon... NOTHING.   The only SWG is talked about is because it was a sandbox.  Once another sandbox MMO similar to SWG is released then SWG will completely fade from memory.

• Vunak23Vunak23 Member UncommonPosts: 633

It will never happen, but just for sake of argument 

• Revamped Combat. Similar to say TERA or Black Dessert
    • Better use of the Hero Engine or a new engine all together (maybe CryEngine)
    • A more seamless universe, enough with this segregated world crap that SWTOR has, so you never run into the opposing faction aside from a few times.
    • Less instanced/phased content
    • More Guild related activities. GvG. Political Systems. Guild Starships. 
    • More Character Customization, similar to ArcheAge or APB
    • Seamless Space, get in your ship and fly
    • More ships
    To name a few. 

"In the immediate future, we have this one, and then we’ve got another one that is actually going to be – so we’re going to have, what we want to do, is in January, what we’re targeting to do, this may or may not happen, so you can’t hold me to it. But what we’re targeting to do, is have a fun anniversary to the Ilum shenanigans that happened. An alien race might invade, and they might crash into Ilum and there might be some new activities that happen on the planet." ~Gabe Amatangelo

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by DocBrody

... and takes it offline for a whole year for a revamp.

Which changes and additions would you expect for a massive comeback?

That is a whole lot of money, which could be used to make an entire new MMO from scratch. Revamping a game and getting high subs after that is actually really hard.

But sure, here is what I would expect:

*Better multiplayer. The open world is a singleplayer game where others runs around and flashpoints just ain't many and good enough. Make it easier and more rewarding to play with others.

*Better use of spaceships. A lot of possibilities here where we actually could play in something similar to the space battle scenes that made the IP famous.

* New mechanics. Healers have nothing to do in the IP and light saber combat should be a lot better. Get active dodging and parrying. Take away the levels and instead let players buy some upgrades a bit more often. Make the game feels less like a fantasy MMO and more like Star wars.

I would also consider either a total revamp of the PvP system or just to get rid of the entire PvP (or move it to the spacecombat upgrade. PvP is just not good enough and if they can't totally revamp it just getting rid of it and focus more on the PvE is a better option.

here's the thing SWTOR and its storys are 100% part of Star Wars canon.    It has already achieved its perminat place in the Star Wars lore which means it will be remembered and talked about for decades.

Nothing in SWG is considered canon... NOTHING.   The only SWG is talked about is because it was a sandbox.  Once another sandbox MMO similar to SWG is released then SWG will completely fade from memory.

That is precisely my point, I'm not faulting the lore. I complemented the storyline aspects of the game at the beginning. I'm faulting every other aspect of the game besides the story. And, lets face it, this could have been enjoyed in a cheaper offline game as the integration of every multiplayer facet of SWTOR is horribly conceived, something which SWG, with very little focus on canon lore, got bang on and as a result felt more Star Wars attuned (ala the first three movies) with a lot less money and effort. To me at least. It's just a shame SWTOR's depth of storyline didn't follow through to depth of gameplay/crafting/anything else.  

• PyukPyuk Member UncommonPosts: 762
    EA blew their wad on senseless VO for every single NPC in the game, Probably would have saved 100 mil by not doing that kind of absurdity. But as someone else already pointed out, EA doesn't give two shits about saving face and is perfectly happy keeping skeleton slave labor toiling away on the current project until it ceases to create enough revenue to maintain their current number of slaves working on it. Then they'll just kill it with fire... or sell it for pocket change to that group of folks who bought UO and DAoC.

I make spreadsheets at work - I don't want to make them for the games I play.

• Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Originally posted by ktanner3

KOTOR was certainly my favorite of the all the Star Wars games so naturally I prefer TOR over SWG. I had some good times in SWG, but it was by no means this great successful game that it's hardcore fans pretend it was. Those of us who were actually  there from launch through the many changes SOE made trying to make the game more appealing know better. It was one of the many casualities left behind after WOW came along and showed players that MMOs don't have to be boring forced grouping grind fests.

That is really simplifying things. Sure, Wow did streamline many things but many of the older games did have a lot of great points and I had plenty of great moments in them back then.

As for forced grouping a MMO should of course have many ways to play them but forced questgrind is not really better than monstergrinding. I don't mind some soloing for the people who enjoy that but MMOs should encourage group interactions (not force it though). Better rewards and more XP for groups to take on harder content do actually make the community better, if I just want to play by meself there are plenty of single player games that do that part better.

And that is your opinion, about the game which is not a fact. That's how you feel about it. I prefere SWTOR to KOTOR and am enjoying myself. I felt that SOE had ripped me off by not delivering on the experienced they promised with a buggy broken mess of a game that felt nothing like Star Wars and had basically provided me with a second job that I was paying them for.

SWG sold 1.2 million plus copies and at one point had 250k subs before they expanded the content and brought back players much like SWTOR 75% of the population quit the game because they didn't like it. You can quote numbers back and forth all you want but that won't change the fact that you liked SWG and you felt it was amazing and that's your opinion.

You don't like what Bioware is doing that's fine I like SWTOR as is, I would have prefered to get the game Bioware wanted to make but ambitious devs over reached with the Hero Engine and got themselves in trouble financially because they were cocky and arrogant and couldn't make it work properly which is where they spent a ton of their money! If EA hadn't pushed it out the door the game may have become vaporware due to them running out of money.

I didn't like SWG and prefer SWTOR that's my opinion you have an opinion and an agenda that's fine but your opinion is not fact and even the facts you use are ones you pick selectively to prove your point and not the overall picture. Just don't expect everyone to share your opinion and bring it up constantly and uselessly on a forum dedicated to a game that you clearly don't like.....

My point is it is not just my opinion, it is more fact and people are still playing the game for a short while and quitting after only a few months, but as it is free there are a constant stream of new players to replace the old.

I liked SWTOR too, but only for a solid few months, not full time like SWG where I played it for the full 8.5 years day in day out and only stopped playing it because it shut down. If you feel you like SWTOR so much that you can keep playing it constantly like I did with SWG all the time it is active, then you are in the minority.

That is precisely my point, I'm not faulting the lore. I complemented the storyline aspects of the game at the beginning. I'm faulting every other aspect of the game besides the story. And, lets face it, this could have been enjoyed in a cheaper offline game as the integration of every multiplayer facet of SWTOR is horribly conceived, something which SWG, with very little focus on canon lore, got bang on and as a result felt more Star Wars attuned (ala the first three movies) with a lot less money and effort. To me at least. It's just a shame SWTOR's depth of storyline didn't follow through to depth of gameplay/crafting/anything else.  

my point is SWG felt nothing like Star Wars because it was so lore breaking.    

During a time where the Galactic Empire is at the height of its power and there are only 2 Jedi some how there are hundreds of peopel running around with lightsabers right past imperial guards.

Or how about on Degobah which is suppposed to have 0 signs of civiliazation is now a major tourist destination?   For  a reculsive hermit Yoda sure does see a lot of people. 

Or Obi Wan being a Quest NPC for anyone who can hold a lightsaber?  

The ghettos that surrounded all the major cities

]Star Wars Masters of Teras Kasi felt more like Star Wars then SWG

My point is it is not just my opinion, it is more fact and people are still playing the game for a short while and quitting after only a few months, but as it is free there are a constant stream of new players to replace the old.

I liked SWTOR too, but only for a solid few months, not full time like SWG where I played it for the full 8.5 years day in day out and only stopped playing it because it shut down. If you feel you like SWTOR so much that you can keep playing it constantly like I did with SWG all the time it is active, then you are in the minority.

IT IS YOUR OPINION!! You can try and say that it's not but what about all of the players that quit SWG to the point that they decided not to renew the license and the game got shutdown. The players that liked SWG played it for 8.5 years were the minority try and spin it anyway you want it you are a vocal minority more people left your game than played like every other MMORPG ever made the only difference is that SWG started bleeding players quickly due to things like the Holocron Grind and other aspects. If SWG had 1 million subs before any of the changes do you think SOE would have made it no it failed to meet expectations which were about 1 million subs before launch. Your a minority just like your accusing those that really like SWTOR of being. We don't care we don't mind we like our game and are good with it

As much as you want to say your opinion is fact it's not and never will be it's true for you and people with similar tastes and until you can take accept that fact your will come off as nothing more than a "Pretentious" Troll pushing an agenda on a forum about a game he loves that is gone.