Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help finding solo mmorpg

TechnoZombieTechnoZombie Member Posts: 5

Hey everyone! Well here's the deal I'm looking for a new game to play. I've been playing rift for some time now and I love the game but I find some of the community to be toxic, but I know there is some of this everywhere especially since it is free to play. But anyways I really want to play a game where I don't have I worry about other people so much. I want to play a game that is more solo able ?if that's a word lol. I would like the game to have a decent size world and have some type of crafting system if possible . I know I will probably get a lot of haters for playing an mmorpg but wanting to play solo. 

Well anyways I've been looking at lotro, ddo,gw2 and never winter. I don't really wanna play Star Wars too much @_@. Unless there is a really good immersive mmorpg with a big world and great crafting and maybe player housing, I'd like to stick with more of a solo one. But I'm up for any suggestions ! 

Sorry for bad grammar on my iphone :x

any help would be great, thanks!

Comments

• HrimnirHrimnir Member RarePosts: 2,415
    Give EQ2 a try.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche