Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Major problem need help

Deathgod881Deathgod881 Member UncommonPosts: 104
K so today i went to my brother in laws to get ram put in, got it put in turned it on everything worked great all the ram was added up everything was there. There was a problem with my nephews computer so i was going to check his graphics card if it failed or not so i unplugged mine but i didnt take it out or anything because he got it working at the last second before i took it out. Anyway, after that i plugged it all back in didnt check it though to see if it worked or not. So i take it home and here comes the worst easter ever, the computer turns on but i have no display image i checked the cords, even took out the ram i added in thinking that was it but it wasnt, checked the graphics card and it was plugged in yet no display image. What is going on?! K just now i plugged it through the mother board and not through the graphics card and everythings working but the graphics card ports dont work any ideas?

"Let destruction rain!" from Asbel Tales of Graces f

Comments

• CleffyCleffy Member RarePosts: 6,412
    So the IGP is working but not the GPU. You need to change your default display device in windows or the bios. Using the search will help you find the info. The only other thing that cross my mind if that is not it is not enough power for the GPU.