Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tactical FP's

FlintsteenFlintsteen Member UncommonPosts: 282

As a tank i realy dont like tactical FP's.  Especially at endgame. It seems to me that SWTOR need some incentives for people to roll tanks and healers and for the ones allready playing tanks and healers to keep dooing so.   Tactical FP's to me does the opposite.  It makes me feel un-needed,  even unwanted sometimes. And when i play them as healer i prefer to have a group of 3 dps,

Comments

• Originally posted by Flintsteen

As a tank i realy dont like tactical FP's.  Especially at endgame. It seems to me that SWTOR need some incentives for people to roll tanks and healers and for the ones allready playing tanks and healers to keep dooing so.   Tactical FP's to me does the opposite.  It makes me feel un-needed,  even unwanted sometimes. And when i play them as healer i prefer to have a group of 3 dps,

i've enjoyed them so far. and its my understanding that they will only be role neutral for story mode.  that hard mode wont be but not sure since i think the only ones that currently have a hard mode are the czerka ones. i think part of the reason they made them is so that people that just want to do it to check the story have an easier time

• trancejeremytrancejeremy Member UncommonPosts: 1,222

I've only played KDY (is that a Flashpoint? That's a tactical something anyway), but tanks are useful in that, at least the ending boss fight.

Perhaps not needed, but certainly not unwanted.

R.I.P. City of Heroes and my 17 characters there