Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I CANNOT find

Hi I'm new to this whole MMORPG thing. All i know so far is that you pay a monthly fee and stuff. Now I like to go around and gain points and skills and learn things. I also like to meet people and be in clans. My mom won't let me play everquest because she saw something on the news about it that she doesn't like lol. Some of my friends play the star wars galaxies but all the reviews say it gets boring in a couple of months. Now I got a really high end system so I'm looking for a game that has good graphics and all that. I'm not very into the whole learning magic and throwing fireballs thing sooo.......... yea what the game for me I just cant find one!

Comments

• ColdSteelColdSteel Member Posts: 2
    thanks for the help???............................
    i already have I just cant find anything that suits me the ultima online looked good but the graphics were kida bad.

• SerienSerien Member CommonPosts: 8,460

Originally posted by ColdSteel 
    My mom won't let me play everquest because she saw something on the news about it that she doesn't like!

i have a theory...

my mom, my friends mom, and your mom got together to have coffe when they saw that on the news...

if you havent concluded yet, i am a victim of the "mother rebellion to everquest......image"

i loved that game...but what can you do eh?

and btw the thing on the news was about this guy who shot himself because his eq wife left him, and also about this woman who left her baby in the car because of eq and it died...

but as of now, i am awaiting everquestII expected mid to end of next year....just dont tell ur parents its everquest, ima just tell them... "it's a new game called E-Q two i" lol!

• herculeshercules Member UncommonPosts: 4,924

My favourite of all times are EQ and DAoC.

one i am currently playing is SWG.

DAoC does not need a high spec system  but has quite ok graphics and great play.If not going for EQ then DAoC is a good choice.

If you want graphics then go with SWG or FFXI.

However graphics wear out in a few weeks  so you need to make sure you target gameplay.So DAoC seems fitting.

• digitydarkmandigitydarkman Member Posts: 2,194

Originally posted by ColdSteel
    thanks for the help???............................
    i already have I just cant find anything that suits me the ultima online looked good but the graphics were kida bad.

do not judge the gfx.. thats the problem with people they pass up a game just for gfx.. who really cares about gfx... if the game has awesome gameplay thats the cake.. nice gfx are just the icing on the cake, uo is a great game

Ohh Im So Scary... BOO