Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

R.I.P. Joffrey Baratheon 2011-2014

JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849

For 25 episodes we watched you young king rule with the wisdom and kindness of true lord.  From the first time we saw your kind baby blue eyes  stroll through winterfell and entertain those savages from the north, The disrespectful and cowardly Stark family.

Despite your cruel whoremongering Uncle Tyrion's constant berating and abuse you persevered. Despite your TRUE father, king Robert rejecting you on his death bed you persevered . Despite the traitor Ned Stark denying you claim to throne you persevered. How dare dead ned reject your claim based on his false evidence. I mean lets get real, What was neds proof that joffery was the child of the king slayer ? Because he had blonde hair ??? By that Wisdom ned, Sansa stark is obviously Melisandre, the red priestesses daughter... Wow Ned way to jump to conclusions ...... 

Joffery you will be missed, The kingdoms of westeross will never be the same, From your HEROICS in the Battle of BlackWater bay to your valiant battle as a young boy with sansa staks evil dire wolf, which was savagely commanded to attack you by that little bitch arya stark!

Know young king you will be missed, A tribute to you KING JOFFREY BARATHEON the True King and rightful heir to the throne

• Aloha Mr Hand ! 

Comments

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    The death of a certain inbred was the only good part of this last episode. I was disappointed that they replaced Penny and Oppo's pig and dog riding jousting match with that retarded 5 dwarf war of the 5 kings circus farce.