Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your next game to play.

ashley801ashley801 Member CommonPosts: 1

I recently finished some of my games in my pc. Tomb Raider and Batman Arkham City. Now moving to mobile gaming. Gonna go for Kingdom of Legend in my Android phone. A fresh start for me since I'm not really into strategy and war games but this game really got my attention. I love PvP :)

What games are you going next? Do you switch consoles or stick with just one?

Comments

• rawfoxrawfox Member UncommonPosts: 788

ArcheAge

Firefall

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197

Wildstar

Elite Dangerous

Compared to the games available on the PC, I find mobile gaming very very shallow.

..Cake..

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,509
    H1Z1

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• apocolusterapocoluster Member UncommonPosts: 1,326
    Watchdogs but for online gaming..not really sure

No matter how cynical you become, its never enough to keep up - Lily Tomlin

• TenkouseiTenkousei Member UncommonPosts: 114

Maybe Dragon Dragoon 3 (Drakengard 3) for PS3. Though i'm still not sure because SE only releases the game digitally in Europe.

Still not sure about WildStar. Beta was OK'ish but not great AFAIC.

Will check the reviews for Watch Dogs and see if it's any good.

Archeage maybe, if Trion starts moving a lil' faster.

• MalviousMalvious Member UncommonPosts: 218

WoW:WoD and maybe ArcheAge

Fine, we'll compromise. I'll get my way & you'll find a way to be okay with that.

• VonatarVonatar Member UncommonPosts: 723

Watch_Dogs

The Repopulation

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332

I have landed in Hearthstone and have lost interest in mmorpg's.I don't see much out there that i would like to play.Hearthstone is also rather new but is adding a phone app and will be expanding it's game types and ideas so i look forward to it improving.

I simply cannot take  anymore following yellow markers over npc heads anymore and linear leveling to some boring end game,it is not the rpg gaming i want to see.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• RylahRylah Member UncommonPosts: 194

Will definitely have a deeper look at Black-Desert, ArcheAge and EQN (without Landmark)

Will maybe play after more research: Repopulation, Camelot Unchained, Star Citizen

But actually I am not holding my breath for any of these.

• SawlstoneSawlstone Member Posts: 301
    Originally posted by Kyleran
    H1Z1

This is gonna be so good. I can't wait!

For me currently playing:

ESO

Landmark

DayZ (to be replaced by H1Z1)

All are covering every aspect of gaming I would want.....for now!

• VendakuVendaku Member Posts: 77
    EQ: Next looks fun. :)
  • ViadricViadric Member Posts: 151

Currently Playing:

Nothing a whole lot really.

Next games to play:

Dark Souls 2.

Watch Dogs.

WOW: WOD.

Kingdom Under Fire 2.

Arche Age.

EQ: Next.

• immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610

ESO

Civilization 5 (Looking forward to the next installment Earth & Beyond)

Galactic Civilizations 2 (Also looking forward to the 3rd installment in the franchise)

• MMOredfalconMMOredfalcon Member UncommonPosts: 167

I typically stick to PC gaming. Have alot of single player games on the go right now which should keep me busy  till the next round of MMOs.

Lookin forward to Archage, Black Desert n Shroud of the Avatar for next winter.

• vickyjohn1vickyjohn1 Member Posts: 7

i have completed batman series.i am really waiting for Gta 5 pc.. i am just moving to elsword india ... action mmorpg game ....  

www .  elsword . co . in

www.gamemela.com

• PyndaPynda Member UncommonPosts: 856

Originally posted by Kyleran
    H1Z1

Planning on taking a 3 year sabbatical there Kyleran? But I think I'll view this comment as probably being sarcastic.

Anyway, I'd guess the only thing MMORPG wise on the near horizon for me (might be) Archeage. The others that I'm interested in - SWGemu, The Repopulation, and EQN - all still appear to be far enough off that they aren't worth getting myself in a lather over yet. In the mean time, though, I have lots of good single player games available right now.

Currently I'm playing the Sims 3 of all things. A game that I originally dismissed with utter contempt when it first came out years and years ago. But I'm actually having a pretty good time after having, with the help of dozens of mods, turned it into an XXX rated extravaganza. There's something deeply satisfying for me in crafting a dream girl in the character creator, and then setting the little home wrecker loose on the world to create utter havoc. Yes, I know. I should probably seek out psychiatric help. Maybe even more so because she is targeting the wives and not the husbands, hehe.

I'm also looking forward to playing Assassin's Creed 4. But I'll wait for the price to come down on that one. I was surprised how much I recently enjoyed Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed 2 and Far Cry 3. Just like with MMORPGs, it is the open world (i.e. sandbox) type games which seem to keep me interested.

• dave6660dave6660 Member UncommonPosts: 2,699

Ultra Street Fighter 4

Elite: Dangerous

7 Days to Die

“There are certain queer times and occasions in this strange mixed affair we call life when a man takes this whole universe for a vast practical joke, though the wit thereof he but dimly discerns, and more than suspects that the joke is at nobody's expense but his own.”
    -- Herman Melville

• KrimzinKrimzin Member UncommonPosts: 687

Wildstar for PvE/PvP
    ArcheAge for PvP

Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    Best Duo Ever

Lets see your Battle Stations /r/battlestations
    Battle Station 
  • steelwindsteelwind Member UncommonPosts: 352

#1. Archeage by a wide margin

#2 Black Dessert assuming it is a sandbox or sandpark

#3 Arma3 Epoch mod

• spartacuzgamingspartacuzgaming Member Posts: 1

ESO probably

Lots of games, lots of potential...

• NyghthowlerNyghthowler Member UncommonPosts: 392

ArcheAge

EQN

I looked at Black Desert but I don't care for games that implement class / gender locking. Just aint my thing.

• PiscorePiscore Member UncommonPosts: 263

by the FAR

The Division

l2p

• MithrandolirMithrandolir Member UncommonPosts: 1,701
    eso
  • orionblackorionblack Member UncommonPosts: 493
    Playing ESO...but also playing FFX  HD remake on ps3,GTA V....and some other random games.
  • MamasGunMamasGun Member Posts: 152

Great post!  I'm a PC gamer at heart, but I do own a Wii U 'cos you currently can't play Wii U games on PC.  Not yet, at least...

Games I'm Currently Playing:

• GTA: San Andreas- It's been too long, and there are SO many mods now, so I'm takin' my time and goin' through it again.
    • BloodRayne- Just beat the first one, about to play the second one again. I forgot how fun the gibs mode is in them!
    • Smite- for when I want PvP.
    • WildStar- My MMO scratch itched.
    • Super Mario Bros. X- Just found out they did an update and someone made "Super Mario Bros. 3" in it.  SMB3 with co-op?  Yes, please!

Future Games:

• The Division- looks to be pretty cool.  I've been enamored by every trailer/screenshot I've seen.
    • Contagion- I love L4D, but sometimes don't want all the special infected.  This is a nice break.
    • Super Smash Bros.- this a wayyyyyssssss off, though.
    That's pretty much it!  Nice post- always glad to engage in one that isn't flaming a certain game/group of people.

Loves: SMITE, WildStar, Project Zomboid, PSO2, DCUO,

Worst Online Communities: WoW/WoD(the OG MMO Trolls), DayZ/WarZ, SMITE/LoL/DOTA, EVE Online, APB
    "I’m ready for
    All the comparisons
    I think it’s dumb and it’s embarrassing
    I’m switching off
    No longer listening
    I’ve had enough of persecution and conditioning
    Maybe it’s instinct- We’re only animal"
    - Lily Allen, Sheezus