Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Only Grip with the game

GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
My only gripe with the game is from a Video blog they did claiming everything in the world would be able to be pick up and taken. I have yet to see any of this. Like on every elder scroll game where u can pick up and move most objects, Kinda lame if u ask me. Wish they lived up to that promise

Comments

• ComafComaf Member UncommonPosts: 1,150
    Originally posted by DMKano

While it would be awesome - in an MMO - being able to pickup objects would lead to anarchy within 5 minutes.

You'd see furniture arranged in the middle of the field spelling out things like - DIS GAM SUX

And much worse.  I can think of the giant penis monsters in some minecraft games ;p

• STYNKFYSTSTYNKFYST Member Posts: 290

"My only grip"

WTF?

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519
    Originally posted by STYNKFYST

"My only grip"

WTF?

lol ty, did say grip. LOL ty for that catch.

• GoldknyghtGoldknyght Member UncommonPosts: 1,519

While it would be awesome - in an MMO - being able to pickup and move objects would lead to anarchy within 5 minutes.

You'd see furniture arranged in the middle of the field spelling out things like - DIS GAM SUX

well I wasn't meaning it to the extent of moving furniture. But I hate seeing armor and weapons on racks that in other elder scroll games u were able to pick up.

• ArglebargleArglebargle Member EpicPosts: 3,395

While it would be awesome - in an MMO - being able to pickup and move objects would lead to anarchy within 5 minutes.

If I remember right, there was a period in UO where people besieged cities by piling furniture up against the walls.    ;)

If you are holding out for the perfect game, the only game you play will be the waiting one.

• mark2123mark2123 Member UncommonPosts: 450
    Originally posted by STYNKFYST

"My only grip"

WTF?

So you didn't get it?  We all did.

• MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    Originally posted by Goldknyght

well I wasn't meaning it to the extent of moving furniture. But I hate seeing armor and weapons on racks that in other elder scroll games u were able to pick up.

Would you rather see empty tables etc. everywhere?

First and foremost - this is not an ordinary Elder Scrolls game. It is a MMORPG. And with a MMORPG there's limits. Skyrim and the previous games are built up a single player, who may choose to be the good guy or the douchy guy. In MMO it is common that most people chooses to be the douchy guy - and imagine how that would be if this was literally Skyrim as a mmorpg.

The only thing Skyrim and ESO has in common is the Skyrim skin.