Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

so are you going to resub (poll)?

Rush84Rush84 Member Posts: 62
As the title says are you going to resub?

Comments

• Rush84Rush84 Member Posts: 62

I havent bought game yet goign to my sisters today to check it out one last time, 

i played beta but got to like level 4 i think and a quest bugged and then  i coudlnt be arsed to play and logged haha

• intiorizedintiorized Member UncommonPosts: 143
    subbed for 6 months

http://www.northlanders.rocks

1st German Crowfall Guild

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Regret buying it....    Terrible representation of an Elder Scrolls game wrapped in a complete mess of a half-baked MMO..
  • MikeJezZMikeJezZ Member UncommonPosts: 1,268
    Yeah I am going to resub. For how long? I don't know. Let me tell you when I reach end game (currently level 20) and have tried it for some time.
  • F2Pelerin118F2Pelerin118 Member UncommonPosts: 124
    Originally posted by Scorchien
    Regret buying it....    Terrible representation of an Elder Scrolls game wrapped in a complete mess of a half-baked MMO..

I disagree, I think it's a good representation of Elder Scrolls game-play and a solid MMORPG.

• DataDayDataDay Member UncommonPosts: 1,538
    Unless theres some solid change on the horizon, its hard to see myself playing it past 2-3 months tops. I'll still have gotten my monies worth out of it of course, but I have a feeling the drop off point will be pretty big for ESO. (Drop off point being where a mmorpg loses a large portion of its sub base in a 2-4 month time frame after launch). There are some perks to ESO  but also some glaring flaws. If theres no sense of growth soon, player drop off for some of these niche titles will drop off in short order. Thats reality for ya.
  • davc123davc123 Member UncommonPosts: 458
    waiting for it to go F2P
  • kabitoshinkabitoshin Member UncommonPosts: 854
    Well sofar seems it's going to take me more than a month to get to max level being a zone completionist. I can see myself playing this for probably 6 months.
  • gwei1984gwei1984 Member UncommonPosts: 413
    Sub for 3 months

Hodor!

• Alber_gamerAlber_gamer Member UncommonPosts: 588
    Will try it when it goes F2P in a year or so. If I'm bored enough by then.

My opinion is my own. I respect all other opinions and views equally, but keep in mind that my opinion will always be the best for me. That's why it's my opinion.

• flizzerflizzer Member RarePosts: 2,454
    Waiting for f2p here also.
  • SkullESkullE Member Posts: 9
    6 month sub here.
  • mindw0rkmindw0rk Member UncommonPosts: 1,356
    Waiting for F2P.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919

Waiting for the game to be less buggy and perhaps cheaper to buy then I will buy it.

• eAzydamaneAzydaman Member Posts: 218
    Yup gonna be playing this for a long time. I don't get people who answers to this thread and they haven't even bought the game, why even bother commenting.
  • DelCabonDelCabon Member UncommonPosts: 258
    Originally posted by kitarad

Waiting for the game to be less buggy and perhaps cheaper to buy then I will buy it.

Agreed. I will probably wait for the first content update/expansion before joining at this point.  As much as I wanted to play at release the persistence of the same bugs throughout beta made me wary. I am glad I waited but am still looking very forward to playing at some point.

Del Cabon
    A US Army ('Just Cause') Vet and MMORPG Native formerly of Trinsic, Norath and Dereth. Currently playing LOTRO. 

• GravehillGravehill Member Posts: 95
    I don't understand people that openly admit they're waiting for it to "go f2p" and act like it's some sort of victory over the game. It literally just makes you look like you want to play it but you're too broke to afford it. Get a job.
  • kitaradkitarad Member LegendaryPosts: 7,919

Originally posted by eAzydaman
    Yup gonna be playing this for a long time. I don't get people who answers to this thread and they haven't even bought the game, why even bother commenting.

The poll gives an option for people who have not yet bought it. So why can't I answer it pray tell ?

• War_MachineWar_Machine Member Posts: 22
    Regret buying it, and it's definitely not worth a sub in its current form. I may revisit it in the future.

Get busy living, or get busy dying. That's it.

• GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    Originally posted by Gravehill
    I don't understand people that openly admit they're waiting for it to "go f2p" and act like it's some sort of victory over the game. It literally just makes you look like you want to play it but you're too broke to afford it. Get a job.

If by "victory" you mean not being "had" by another gaming publisher, then yes. When STO and TSW charged hundreds for life time subscriptions and then turned around and wen F2P within the 1st year, it left a bad taste in player's mouths. While TESO isn't charging for a LTS, it does seem to have one of the more expensive boxed fees of any MMORPG I've seen. This has NOTHING to do with "getting a job"

• CamoebCamoeb Member UncommonPosts: 53
    I just picked the game up a few days ago, having a lot of fun with it so far. I plan on re-subbing my only fear is that there's going to be a lack of high end content.
  • Pratt2112Pratt2112 Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Originally posted by eAzydaman

"Haven't bought it yet" is an option in the poll, as is "waiting for F2P". Clearly, the OP was interested in those votes as well.

Why do you care who comments? Are differing opinions a threat to you or something? Insecure in  your own choice/vote?

• KuinnKuinn Member UncommonPosts: 2,072

Why is there 2 different options for people who sub? To make it look like there's less subbers because they are divided or wut?

Edit; actually there's 3 options for subbers if you count the "will give it 1 more month" which is a sub too.

• Pratt2112Pratt2112 Member UncommonPosts: 1,636
    Originally posted by Kuinn
    Why is there 2 different options for people who sub? To make it look like there's less subbers because they are divided or wut?

Actually it would mean more subs, not fewer.

One answer is future (will resub), the other is present (already have resubbed). They're both positive in that regard. As is the "1 more month" option.

• DihoruDihoru Member Posts: 2,731
    Originally posted by Kuinn

Edit; actually there's 3 options for subbers if you count the "will give it 1 more month" which is a sub too.

To provide a more objective view? I mean you have satisfied, meh and disgruntled subbers in those choices and you can add those 3 options up like you can add up the rest... btw 44% sounds badish so far.