Disclaimer: This info is taken from CBT1 and translated interviews in korean leading up to CBT2 and I plan to update it and clarify the info once cbt2 ends. Until then some info might not be accurate.
- Level 50 soft-cap (no hard-cap)
- 8 classes, 3 races (human, elf, giant)
- Classes are gender and race locked.
- No healer class/role
- Quests offer rewards and influence but no experience
- Storyline quests and some other major quests gives skillpoints
- Exp and/or partial item loss at death (will be tweaked during beta)
- All dungeons will be open world.
- No instant teleportation or flying.
- Day&night cycle (dawn, dusk)
- Dynamic weather system that also affects movement and crafting. (fog, storm)
- World-PvP enabled at level 30.
- There will be multiple keeps for your guild and guild-alliances to conquer
- Extensive crafting and trading system
- Mounted combat and breeding system. Mounts can be lost/killed.
- Naval system (not implemented in cbt2)
- Reinforcing your equipment is done by system of +1, +2, +n (n being unknown).
Iselin: And the next person who says "but it's a business, they need to make money" can just go fuck yourself.