Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lowly Knights of Stendarr (LKS) PS4 - Hardcore/Moderate - DC

Currently recruiting U.S. PS4 ESO players for the Daggerfall Covenant.  All races are welcome (for pre-order players).  

Who are the Lowly Knights?
We are the 'Righteous Hand of Stendarr' and the selfless guardians of Tamriel. Our mission is forever incomplete so long as evil abominations such as Daedra, Vampires, Werewolves, and Witches plague our land. We offer our shields to the innocent, our bread and wine to the hungry, and our healing hands to the sick. In a simplistic way the Lowly Knights represent the 'Righteousness of Humanity' as the Light side, and the Daedra represent the 'Agents of Chaos and Oblivion' as the dark side.'

Oath of a Lowly Knight

I am a Lowly Knight.

I will defend those who cannot defend themselves.

I will give to those who have less before taking for myself.

I will put the guild before my own personal gain.

I will always remain true and loyal to the guild.

When called upon by the guild or a fellow guild member, I will stand ready and eager to fight by their side or assist them as needed.

I will dispatch all evil that stands before me without question, especially Vampire, Werewolf, and Daedric abominations.

I will always display good moral standing, even when I am not in the company of the guild.

I am a Lowly Knight.

A PS4 ESO guild accepting applications at http://lowlyknights.enjin.com

Comments